• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rivera postgame

ncfan

5 hours ago, Pantha-kun said:

Were going to get annihilated by the Rams game 1.

A part of me almost hopes this season is an even worse dumpster fire than last so tepper will totally clean house and get this backward ass organisation running in the right direction

This would likely mean the end of Cam as well.  You ready for that?

IMO, Ron, Cam, and Hurney are all wrapped up together...likely can't get rid of two, and not all three.  Unfortunately, I feel like Tepper has known this was coming, and has given Ron and Marty just enough rope...

12 hours ago, Shocker said:

Ron has to be the most ill informed coach in the game

Agreed-and part of it is INTENTIONAL.  He said 2 things that bother  me:

1. I don't get a medical opinion before the presser so I can tell you all that I don't know. (Unless that is a total lie, what NFL coach would not be calling the locker room every 3 minutes to get an update on his franchise QB?  That is crazy!!!)

2.  I have to watch the film before I can indict anyone.   (Separation between his job and the performance of his players--if they sucked, indict YOURSELF!!).

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Agreed-and part of it is INTENTIONAL.  He said 2 things that bother  me:

1. I don't get a medical opinion before the presser so I can tell you all that I don't know. (Unless that is a total lie, what NFL coach would not be calling the locker room every 3 minutes to get an update on his franchise QB?  That is crazy!!!)

2.  I have to watch the film before I can indict anyone.   (Separation between his job and the performance of his players--if they sucked, indict YOURSELF!!).

Lol.  Hang tight, let me figure out who to blame (not named Ron Rivera), and I'll get back to you.  Classic Ron.

16 hours ago, Palmetto said:

Run the ball,  play defense and don't turn the ball over the Panthers could go 2-2 without Cam

with Cam i believe we could beat anyone

I wish I shared your optimism, without Cam I think we would score about 6-10 points a game. We would need an elite defense (we don't have one) to win.

Sure we can win any game with Cam, but with a bad o line and a so so d, every game will be tough.

40 minutes ago, Shotgun said:

I wish I shared your optimism, without Cam I think we would score about 6-10 points a game. We would need an elite defense (we don't have one) to win.

Sure we can win any game with Cam, but with a bad o line and a so so d, every game will be tough.

You we have to play some good football this season

Mistake  free,  hit every FG, convert third /fourth downs , score Tds in the red zone type football

Archived