• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We are 2-5 the week following a Thursday night game under Rivera

Ricky Spanish

14 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Similar record after bye weeks, I think. Rivera and extra time just don't seem to mesh well.

I have to admit I don't really understand that.

It’s because Rivera likes clockwork, rhythm, flow.

Its always been his best asset and worst downfall. It’s why we look worse in late or primetime games(not always but if our overall flow is fuged then way worse).

Anything that disrupts it is like a reset button back to zero.

19 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

It’s because Rivera likes clockwork, rhythm, flow.

Its always been his best asset and worst downfall. It’s why we look worse in late or primetime games(not always but if our overall flow is fuged then way worse).

Anything that disrupts it is like a reset button back to zero.

You're an NFL head coach. You adjust.

Ooohhh... :thinking:

Just now, rico6 said:

Honestly cannot understand how Rivera has a contingent of supporters around here. Dude is horrible.

Because he's a great guy.

You ever have that friend that you really care about who desperately wants to be a singer or an actor or a dancer or whatever but while you really really want to see them live their dreams, objectively you know they suck at it?

That's Rivera.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Because he's a great guy.

I agree with everything except this. Any HC who says he’d give his Franchise QB a concussion “I’d have taken the shot too” is probably not the “greatest” of people. 

Thats just me though

Just now, rico6 said:

I agree with everything except this. Any HC who says he’d give his Franchise QB a concussion “I’d have taken the shot too” is probably not the “greatest” of people. 

Thats just me though

I put that under him as a head coach, but I grant there's an argument to be made.

I do believe he's a great guy all around, but a terrible decision maker.

3 minutes ago, rico6 said:

Thats just me though

So he defends Cams mentality and will to win. Defends his QB and you poo on him for defending cam? Hypocritical at best. 

Archived