• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Carolina Panthers at Houston Texans Gameday Thread!

Jeremy Igo

1 minute ago, stbugs said:

Little gave up multiple sacks, one of which was a fumble. Paradis lost Watt twice one of which forced a high throw and then a pun and the other on which Allen has to make magic to win the game. Yes we played a bad OL, but our OL was comparable. 

Nah you exaggerating now . Little gave up one sack early and which Kyle held a little too long tryna break the pocket , Abdul i didn’t see Mercilus for the rest of the game give the rook some credit . We only gave up 3 sacks . Kyle fumbled all of them 

9 minutes ago, stbugs said:

I’m exaggerating?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/texanswire.usatoday.com/2019/09/29/watch-whitney-mercilus-sack-strips-panthers-kyle-allen/amp/

Snap at 2 seconds and forced fumble at 5 seconds. Within 2 seconds Mercilus had Allen moving out of the pocket. That’s not holding the ball too long that’s blowing by Little for a strip sack.

I’ll give him some credit but he’s not even close to a stud yet. As I said he clearly still needs work and Paradis didn’t play well.

We gave up a lot more pressure than just 3 sacks. Paradis gave up two plays that we were lucky weren’t sacks. One killed a scoring drive and the other would have given Watson 2 minutes to try and win the game.

In my eyes he gonna be a stud  he nimble  as hell for a offensive lineman . He only gave up one sack you said two that’s why i said you exaggerating . This the best oline we’ve had in a while which isn’t saying much but it could be worse trust me . It’s not that awful like we make it out to be just not that great either so i get the frustration 

38 minutes ago, KillaCamNewton said:

Jake went 9 of 23 for 2 picks and 90 yards. Good call Mr Football Historian

21 minutes ago, stbugs said:

Looks like Jake’s game was way worse. 

He didn't fumble four times.

The most memorable thing about that game, of course, was those blocked kicks (especially the one at the end).

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

He didn't fumble four times.

The most memorable thing about that game, of course, was those blocked kicks (especially the one at the end).

He fumbled 3 times. The first one was one him. The other 2 were him winding up to throw and his tackle getting abused and him getting hit from behind. About 80 percent of QBs are fumbling on both those plays too. For the third week in a row going back to last year he didnt throw one ball that was picked or should have been picked

Archived