• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All 22 Request - Luke D Holding

Bartin

Requesting an all-22 video or gif of the play in the first quarter when they called Luke for defensive holding and it was obviously not him but they never actually showed a replay of who it was actually on. I assume they just got the number wrong and realize this may not be available for a day or two but I want to get the request in early.

Can I take a moment to hijack this thread? Speaking of Shaq, I know he was probably at fault for this penalty but the dude has stepped up in a really big way this season. Most on this board had little confidence in him coming into this season. Just like Bradberry and even Poe, they are proving the doubters wrong. It’s great to see this defense playing so well.

6 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Can I take a moment to hijack this thread? Speaking of Shaq, I know he was probably at fault for this penalty but the dude has stepped up in a really big way this season. Most on this board had little confidence in him coming into this season. Just like Bradberry and even Poe, they are proving the doubters wrong. It’s great to see this defense playing so well.

We've not missed TD, and that's high praise.

Archived