• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2019-2020 Hurricanes Regular Season Thread

KillerKat

7 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Mrazek is on the road trip and has been working during practice, so maybe he's ready.

Much better weekend than I anticipated- thought the Islanders game would be tough and the Pens a sure loss. Boy am I glad I was wrong (still iffy on the high stick assist- might have gotten away with one there).

Got killed with penalties yesterday (6?) and still managed to dominate what looks like an aging and slow Penguins team. Thought the Canes took a physical beating in NY and fully expected a tired and slower squad yesterday. And yes, I was geeked for the kid playing his first game yesterday.  

Well hopefully we can keep it going. We have to offset that losing streak. We have two winnable games coming up...and maybe just maybe we can create a 4 point cushion with a few games in hand.

42 minutes ago, TheMaulClaw said:

Well hopefully we can keep it going. We have to offset that losing streak. We have two winnable games coming up...and maybe just maybe we can create a 4 point cushion with a few games in hand.

The only thing that is going our way is that most of the Metro is struggling at the moment. It's leaving us the breathing room necessary to stay in this playoff race. 

Archived