• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

jarrett, martin, and barnidge getting their shot...

rayzor

Rosario doesn't have great speed

Slot receiver if nothing else.

barnidge is unproven at blocking

He's solid, better than Rosario and we need a dual threat at TE.

King is probably the best-all around TE on the roster.

Ohhhhhhh no you didn't! He is the best blocker, Rosario is the best receiving TE. Barnidge is the best balanced TE. Give him the experience and he can be a huge weapon for us.

Can't wait to say 'i told yuh so' when Jarret sucks it up on Sunday!

Of course I'll give a humble apology if I was wrong, but I'm not working on any drafts :D

Um, no, Jake is still the QB, so unless Jake actually gets him the ball, doesn't throw it 15 feet above his head, or 10 feet behind him, and drops it, we won't get a good accurate picture of him. Jake can't even get the ball to the "top 5 wr in the league" as some of you call him, do you think he has the skills to get it to Jarrett?

Ohhhhhhh no you didn't! He is the best blocker, Rosario is the best receiving TE. Barnidge is the best balanced TE. Give him the experience and he can be a huge weapon for us.

Yes I did he not only is the best blocker he is also a guy who is clutch and has been doing it for 2 seasons neither Barnidge or Rosario have shown anywhere near the consistency of King. I think we have three extremely talented TE's with not a QB to throw to them. Can you imagine what Brady could do with these receivers? King and Rosario both are playing well so its really just splitting hairs but yes for this offense I think King is the better overall TE at least for now -wink-.

only thing missing....is a giving a QB a shot. Fox's feels he is forced to give these guys looks but I think even if the injured were healthy that reasons exist why that group should get a legitimate look.

Well, except for Rosario...he has proven he deserves to be a starter at TE.

i'll take whatever i can get.

baby steps. might be baby stepping off a cliff but at least it isn't the same ol' same ol'.

if you aren't expecting much it doesn't take much to make you feel a little less hopeless.

only thing missing....is a giving a QB a shot. Fox's feels he is forced to give these guys looks but I think even if the injured were healthy that reasons exist why that group should get a legitimate look.

Well, except for Rosario...he has proven he deserves to be a starter at TE.

i'll take whatever i can get.

baby steps. might be baby stepping off a cliff but at least it isn't the same ol' same ol'.

if you aren't expecting much it doesn't take much to make you feel a little less hopeless. sad that it is the little changes and chances to see new guys that are the bright spots in a season? at least it's something.

I hope Jarrett plays well enough to be confident in our future offensive drafting. I hope Jake doesn't implode. I know he's gonna throw a pick. but i'll be happy if he only throws one.

As for Martin, he probably knows he's gonna get picked on and will have balls throws his way. well this is his chance to make plays and take advantage of those.

Archived