• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would you sign Josh Gordon?

SgtJoo

Poor Flash, he's a troubled guy with a problem that requires a lot of help, discipline and a support network. Seattle should have all of those, but you can never tell how a change of environment and team will affect someone fighting drug problems. That had to be a hit to the system to be IR'ed and waived from a potential Superb Owl team and be thrown away. Glad someone picked him up, but the next few weeks are going to be some tough ones for him to stay out of trouble.

I'm pulling for the guy because he's trying to climb out of something serious. Still, in this game with all of its rewards and temptations, I'm glad we didn't lose someone to make a spot for him (I know there's a roster spot out there, but I'm pulling for some underdog to get a shot).

21 hours ago, Khyber53 said:

Poor Flash, he's a troubled guy with a problem that requires a lot of help, discipline and a support network. Seattle should have all of those, but you can never tell how a change of environment and team will affect someone fighting drug problems. That had to be a hit to the system to be IR'ed and waived from a potential Superb Owl team and be thrown away. Glad someone picked him up, but the next few weeks are going to be some tough ones for him to stay out of trouble.

I'm pulling for the guy because he's trying to climb out of something serious. Still, in this game with all of its rewards and temptations, I'm glad we didn't lose someone to make a spot for him (I know there's a roster spot out there, but I'm pulling for some underdog to get a shot).

I‘d chainsmoke ganj in Seattle so good luck to him.

Archived