• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

bigpoppa

2 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

He probably tried to rip Garrett's helmet off bc he was in the backfield so much. Either way, he's not dead so I'll laugh at him for rushing a guy bigger than him and getting popped with his own helmet. It's weird folks can't see the hilarity in this situation. 

...this is the rule for the infraction.... Garrett is the victim...as a closet Browns fan...i cant watch that video enough...

RULE 12, SECTION 2, ARTICLE 17. USE OF HELMET AS A WEAPON. A player may not use a helmet that is no longer worn by anyone as a weapon to strike, swing at, or throw at an opponent.

Penalty: For illegal use of a helmet as a weapon: Loss of 15 yards and automatic disqualification. If the foul is by the defense, it is also an automatic first down.

2 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

@rayzor @CRA @rodeo @Cracka McNasty @LinvilleGorge

curious why this got moved to the tinderbox. i've read all fourteen pages and for a potentially inflammatory topic it's downright sunny in here and without a hint of politics. i went searching in the general nfl forum before inexplicably tracking it to here

thanks for the tag, it looks like a mistake. i'll move it to the general football forum.

24 minutes ago, ImaginaryKev said:

The only person in this situation who conducted themselves appropriately in this scene was Decastro, he's the only one who tried to deescalate the fight, Rudolph wanted smoke, Garrett was a bonehead, and Pouncey punched a dude with a helmet on and people think that's hero behavior lol

Agreed.

1 hour ago, PhillyB said:

@rayzor @CRA @rodeo @Cracka McNasty @LinvilleGorge

curious why this got moved to the tinderbox. i've read all fourteen pages and for a potentially inflammatory topic it's downright sunny in here and without a hint of politics. i went searching in the general nfl forum before inexplicably tracking it to here

No idea. I've been at work for the last 5 or 6 hours.

Archived