• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Myles Garrett suspended indefinitely

bigpoppa

Not at all surprised he has to petition the commissioner to get reinstated.  So,during the offseason he has to grovel and present Goodell the certificate he earned for completing his anger management class.

Does anybody know if the stadium in Cleveland is built on some ancient burial ground or ritual site?  Between things like this and the curse that has followed the Browns, you have to begin to wonder.  Garrett was probably chanting "redrum, redrum" when this was going on.

13 minutes ago, bigpoppa said:

How is this Panther's related?

I guess when you hit a quarterback in the head with a helmet, you just have to make sure you are wearing the helmet:

Image result for cam newton hit helmet

Pretty much. I do think the OBJ one might the worst I have seen.  Given the sprint and perfect shot. 

14 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

Not at all surprised he has to petition the commissioner to get reinstated.  So,during the offseason he has to grovel and present Goodell the certificate he earned for completing his anger management class.

Does anybody know if the stadium in Cleveland is built on some ancient burial ground or ritual site?  Between things like this and the curse that has followed the Browns, you have to begin to wonder.  Garrett was probably chanting "redrum, redrum" when this was going on.

Hilarious

21 minutes ago, hepcat said:

If I did that at my job I'd get fired

Edit: And go to jail

You know the more people say stuff like this the more I think "how many of you get paid to hit other people as hard as you can."  If you are not a boxer or an MMA fighter it's kind of stupid to compare your job to his. 

17 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I just saw Doctor Sleep yesterday, so this made me laugh a lot more than it probably should have. Good one.

4 minutes ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I was in Cleveland last year. The girl I was dating was a lifelong Bon Jovi nut, so we had to see the band get inducted into the Rock n Roll HOF. stadium is almost right next to it. Didn’t see any ghosts or burial grounds  but that team just cannot seem to catch a break. Smh.

Archived