• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why blame Marty?

Matt62881

Seriously guys this teams problem is not talent, Marty has been nailing draft picks and done his job rather well. Why are you guys so quick to want his head too, this teams problem is clearly how prepared they are and motivation, non pf wich falls under Martys job. These issues fall to Rivera and the Qb. If what i want happens Cam will come back 100% healthy and show you guys how good this team should be.

Because out of 13 years has a GM he's only had three winning teams.  He and Ron haven't had one winning season together.  He's had MANY chances and he's been around way too long.  He never should have been brought back.  Way passed time to cut bait with him. 

When new ownership takes over anything, eventually they get their own people.  From top to bottom.   It doesnt matter if Marty is good or not, its more about putting people you pick, that share your philosophy and understand the expectations of the organization moving forward.  It's culture change, and that is hard to do with someone in such an important position from the old regime. 

Just now, Matt62881 said:

Yea i dont blame yesterday on Marty...so i didnt have a problem. I blame this on Ron and inept QB play.

Who put this inept QB on the roster, and knew it was very likely that he would see loads of playing time this season?

Who is Ron Rivera's boss?

Who signed Daryl Williams and Paradis in the offseason?

Who didn't extend Bradberry or Thompson, making them even more expensive in this upcoming offseason?

Burns, Addison, McCoy, Irvin, Luke, Donte', Reid, Boston

Cam, Moore, Daley, Olsen, Wright, and even Little (who most of you were so happy about prior to concussion issues)

This team's issues are health / coach related. 

Marty 2.0 has done a damn good job assembling a roster, he hasn't shown me anything relevant to years past, so people need to move on from that. 

Archived