• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tepper is not making good decisions

KaseKlosed

1 minute ago, johnnydefence said:

Let me get this straight you think a man who started with nothing, became a billionaire by making decisions others couldn’t is making a bad decision on firing a coach who has had 3 winning records in 9 seasons? 

Looking at this guys posting history suggests hes butt-hurt that Cam Newton won't be a Panther next season.

31 minutes ago, TheNewRegimeisHERE said:

Looking at this guys posting history suggests hes butt-hurt that Cam Newton won't be a Panther next season.

Lolol ... I took a peak at your online browser history.... you should be careful what you put on the web and you might want to clean it up ... Lolol wow ... pls don’t eggplant me ... 

What a lot of people don’t realize is that hedge fund managers are, by nature, risk-averse. Now that doesn’t mean that they won’t (or don’t) take risks, but they’ll hedge the risky with plenty of risk-averse “safe”.

They would rather make $30M on a lower-risk investment than take a major risk to make $300M.

And that’s OK.  That’s the financial sector where you’re playing with other people’s (big) money.

But now, as the owner of the Carolina Panthers, every dime at this point is his OWN money, but he’s still displaying those risk-averse “50-50” instincts.

Fire Rivera.

Retain “great talent evaluator” (lol) Hurney.

Still playing the hedge fund investment game.

But this ain’t a hedge fund.  “Risk averse” half-measures are only going to guarantee continued mediocrity (or worse).

1 minute ago, thefuzz said:

Yea, no real need to go to be honest, especially if you are looking for fashion.

Well, I'm certainly not a fashionista.

I dress like a typical middle-class old white dude that was born and raised in the South and that occasionally includes Slob Chic.

But my primary point being that if I was a billionaire old white dude that was born and raised in the South, I guarantee you I wouldn't dress like a typical middle-class old white dude that was born and raised in the South.

2 minutes ago, tiger7_88 said:

Well, I'm certainly not a fashionista.

I dress like a typical middle-class old white dude that was born and raised in the South and that occasionally includes Slob Chic.

But my primary point being that if I was a billionaire old white dude that was born and raised in the South, I guarantee you I wouldn't dress like a typical middle-class old white dude that was born and raised in the South.

No doubt.  I probably dress differently than most on this board, mostly because of where I was born, where I live, and what I do for a living.  Nice clothes for sure, but not nearly what I would dress like with his money.

I would look like Raymond Reddington out here if I could afford the private tailor.

There have been at least two colossal dumb ass mistakes in NFL lately.  A freakin NFL head coach, actlike he was looking at the scoreboard at opposite end of where the play was in progress, so he could walk out on the field and slow the progress of the opposing teams runner.    And a ROOKIE owner firing the best coach the team has EVER had, at an inappropriate time.   

Archived