• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Fromm/Matt Rhule

Snake

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty sure this kid wasn't going to the NFL anyway, but that was scary. Glad he's okay.

He's only a junior. Honestly, if he's not an NFL prospect (which he doesn't look like one) he should seriously consider hanging it up based on what they were talking about with his last concussion issues and lingering symptoms. poo just isn't worth it if you're not an NFL prospect.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

He's only a junior. Honestly, if he's not an NFL prospect (which he doesn't look like one) he should seriously consider hanging it up based on what they were talking about with his last concussion issues and lingering symptoms. poo just isn't worth it if you're not an NFL prospect.

I'd agree.

I'm kind of surprised I've watched this whole game. I really just wanted to get an idea of what Matt Rhule's offense looked like.

Granted, this is just a single game against an arguably superior opponent. But the way people were talking about it, I expected a whole lot better.

Yeah, they had a good season but after the Oklahoma game and then tn, Rhule has a ways to go.  Didn't see a well orchestrated gameplan or really any plays drummed up that seemed of the moment.  I've moved from positive to pass territory with him.

Sure, why not to: Bienemy, Shaw, McCarthy (maybe)

No to: Rhule, McDaniels, Daboll

No opinion: Stefanski

Archived