• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looks like Rhule may target Joe Brady for OC

jb2288

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, I think Joe's just indulging himself a little here.

He's right, though. How crazy would that be?

Honestly? I would, as would most people, love for it to happen. I just don't think as a Panthers fan you can wrap your head around too many things going our way so soon.

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

Honestly? I would, as would most people, love for it to happen. I just don't think as a Panthers fan you can wrap your head around too many things going our way so soon.

We'd have to give up some crazy draft capital and probably at least one player (second tier, I expect) to make a deal like that.

Of course, this is generally speculated to be Marty's last draft.

:thinking:

17 minutes ago, Varking said:

Again, I want Brady. I think he is worth taking a chance on. We are watching a CFB Championship game where every WR on LSU is getting yards of separation and can seemingly run past the DB on every single play without much issue. It isn't like Brady went to FSU and turned them from a bottom 20 offense to top 20. The QB, RB, 3 WRs, 1 TE and probably a couple OLineman he is coaching are going to be pros shortly. The squad was due for a breakout season this year.

His coaching definitely helped. I am not denying that.

Too be fair LSU was 69th in total offense last year, so while not bottom 20 they weren’t great by any means.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

We'd have to give up some crazy draft capital and probably at least one player (second tier, I expect) to make a deal like that.

Of course, this is generally speculated to be Marty's last draft.

:thinking:

If he is your guy, you give up what you can to get him. If a QB is going to play 15 years, its okay to set yourself back one draft to move up to make it happen.

Just now, The Huddler said:

how does this indicate hes coming to Carolina

He had a tweet earlier about a but wait, theres more when hinting about the staff we are putting together. Now he is specifically talking about the LSU offense and adding his but wait, theres more to it. Seems like a linking of the two.

Archived