• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke’s retirement + cap

Actionman0z

3 minutes ago, TheGoldenRhule said:

Contribute to a saints board bounty gate cheating mole face.

LMAO, wow. That's it?

Well I'm glad you were able to get that off your chest so we can all live in 2020 now.

But back to what I was saying before I was rudely interrupted for nonsense, Luke was easily the best pick in that 2012 draft and y'all got him at #9. Total steal.

2 minutes ago, Iron Saint said:

LMAO, wow. That's it?

Well I'm glad you were able to get that off your chest so we can all live in 2020 now.

But back to what I was saying before I was rudely interrupted for nonsense, Luke was easily the best pick in that 2012 draft and y'all got him at #9. Total steal.

Ignore that nonsense. He may actually believe you are somehow responsible for bounty gate just because you are a fan. 

We have had a player kill someone and an owner sexually harassing staff. Nobody franchise exists without its scandals. 

Y'all sitting here talking poo about Hurney, the person who picked Luke (who was not at all wanted by about 40% of you assholes btw), and you don't even know how retirement works. The Panthers and Luke will have a sitdown and work out how much money he gets. If we're like the Colts we'll give him the entire due, if not, then our cap improves a lot.

1 minute ago, TheGoldenRhule said:

Our frachise didn't scandal its way to a superbowl win.

If given the opportunity I bet they would lol

Bounty gate is disgusting and the Saints are possibly my least favorite team (though I bet I hate the Falcons more)

But at the end of the day we are all just fans and our impact on what these teams do is nonexistent.

I can’t blame him for bounty gate. I’m sure he isn’t proud of it

2 minutes ago, SmartyHurney said:

Y'all sitting here talking poo about Hurney, the person who picked Luke (who was not at all wanted by about 40% of you assholes btw), and you don't even know how retirement works. The Panthers and Luke will have a sitdown and work out how much money he gets. If we're like the Colts we'll give him the entire due, if not, then our cap improves a lot.

Hurney makes some amazing 1st round picks. No question. But he gives them insane contracts when the time comes to resign. You can’t really argue with that 

18 minutes ago, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Ignore that nonsense. He may actually believe you are somehow responsible for bounty gate just because you are a fan.

We have had a player kill someone and an owner sexually harassing staff. Nobody franchise exists without its scandals. 

I may or may not have held the money for the "pay-for-performance" pool.

I'M SORRY! :crying:

17 minutes ago, TheGoldenRhule said:

Our frachise didn't scandal its way to a superbowl win.

No, y'all certainly didn't... but y'all fell two games short.

:tongue:

Archived