• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What could we get for CMC?

Reebis21

1 minute ago, Waldo said:

I would perfer to keep him and put him on IR next year because i expect it to be an amazing waste of CMC.

It would also be hard to not take a long look at a rediculous trade offer. Like two 1st and two 2nds 1-15 picks. That is rebuild your team ammo right there. A new QB, LT, DT and HB combined with our picks...should be  easy but depends on who is running the rebuild.

Still would perfer to keep him and just get through next year.

the reason they call that a herschel walker haul is because it hasn't happened in three decades, and it's not going to happen again. 

like why would a team trade a first for CMC when they could probably have alvin kamara for a third?

4 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

the reason they call that a herschel walker haul is because it hasn't happened in three decades, and it's not going to happen again. 

like why would a team trade a first for CMC when they could probably have alvin kamara for a third?

I agree but if somwone does offer it or something almost as rediculous that allows us to rebuild our team then it should be considered. I don't really want it to happen or expect it to happen but market value just takes one sucker.

Archived