• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton throwing some passes

ellis

2 minutes ago, (ATL'ien)CamNewton said:

Cam is going to be the Panthers QB for another decade. RG3 said he wants to play until he's 45 .. if RG3 can play until he's 45 then Cam can too.

You are joking here.  RGIII is probably not the best example--but I did laugh (if that was your intent).  RGII has not been the starting QB on his team since he was 23--he is 29. 

8 minutes ago, TheRed said:

Reminder to everyone here that if it were up to @MHS831 we would be hitched to a crippling Kyle Allen extension after watching him throw 16 interceptions through 9 games.

You are a joke.

Let me explain why you are a simpleton--all you do is criticize others.  Again, you have to put people or ideas in a box to understand them because you cannot accommodate complex thought.  So just live in your black/white, cold/hot world and keep missing points because your public schools failed to teach critical thinking.

1 minute ago, MHS831 said:

Let me explain why you are a simpleton--all you do is criticize others.  Again, you have to put people or ideas in a box to understand them

You are engaging in the same behavior with your comments on Newton's future. You accuse everyone else of bias even though you've been losing your poo wanting him gone since we drafted him. We have documented threads of you wanting to trade him before our 2013 run. You have zero credibility. You are no more superior than anyone else here in evaluating quarterbacks so come off your horse or fug off.

When I saw some of the names on this thread, I thought it would be interesting to post something that is logical and makes sense--just to see the reaction.  I guess making computers simple to operate and the internet affordable has its down side.  Red just got mad and called names because someone tried to explain the reality of the Cam dilemma.  He got mad because it was not divisive, so he called names.  Like a toddler in the sandbox.  And a few other people who find personal attacks to be relevant liked it, because they too lack the ability to analyze objectively and support childish antics like the little pussies behind the school yard bully, hoping their favor saves their own asses from being kicked. 

Just now, MHS831 said:

When I saw some of the names on this thread, I thought it would be interesting to post something that is logical and makes sense--just to see the reaction.  I guess making computers simple to operate and the internet affordable has its down side.  Red just got mad and called names because someone tried to explain the reality of the Cam dilemma.  He got mad because it was not divisive, so he called names.  Like a toddler in the sandbox.  And a few other people who find personal attacks to be relevant liked it, because they too lack the ability to analyze objectively and support childish antics like the little pussies behind the school yard bully, hoping their favor saves their own asses from being kicked. 

Yeah yeah go run to post a picture of one of your degrees.

6 minutes ago, TheRed said:

You are engaging in the same behavior with your comments on Newton's future. You accuse everyone else of bias even though you've been losing your poo wanting him gone since we drafted him. We have documented threads of you wanting to trade him before our 2013 run. You have zero credibility. You are no more superior than anyone else here in evaluating quarterbacks so come off your horse or fug off.

Again, I had you blocked because I seek intelligent communication about the panthers here. So I will check to make sure that was not accidentally undone and you can return to trolling everyone with a different opinion than your own with your ever-so-clever name calling and jeering.

I'm just happy to see him working with the kids. It's a shame how the importance of the event gets drained in all of this. A lot of the kids in his league end up getting scholarships to D1 schools and getting to the NFL. Holyfield and Godwin are both alumni. 

I hope his team comes down and plays IMG Academy which is a powerhouse down here in Florida again this year. I'd drive up there to see that. 

Archived