• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sherrod Martin 4 Rookie of the Week

CatfanMO

If Godfrey is starting again once he's back from his injury, I challenge everyone at the game to rush the field and whoop Fox's coward ass.

I'd love to see Martin out there doing the same thing every week but, as Ethan Horton said on The Point After with D&D (WBTV), people do not lose their jobs because of injury in the NFL. People everywhere shouldn't lose their jobs to illness or injury. So don't be whooping anybody for doing the right thing. Godfrey will be starting when he comes back. How long he keeps the job is up to him. :smilewinkgrin:

I'd love to see Martin out there doing the same thing every week but, as Ethan Horton said on The Point After with D&D (WBTV), people do not lose their jobs because of injury in the NFL. People everywhere shouldn't lose their jobs to illness or injury. So don't be whooping anybody for doing the right thing. Godfrey will be starting when he comes back. How long he keeps the job is up to him. :smilewinkgrin:

That is kinda a crappy deal, but makes sense.

It's a "crappy deal" just because you're a fan and want to win. I understand that. But if you became ill and you were out of work for a month or so and when you came back you didn't get your same job back, that would suck big time, right? So there are laws to protect against that. Doesn't matter who is doing your job when you come back.

But like I said, it is Godfrey's to lose. We'll see.

It's a "crappy deal" just because you're a fan and want to win. I understand that. But if you became ill and you were out of work for a month or so and when you came back you didn't get your same job back, that would suck big time, right? So there are laws to protect against that. Doesn't matter who is doing your job when you come back.

But like I said, it is Godfrey's to lose. We'll see.

First, Godfrey wouldn't be getting fired. He is under contract. He would still be apart of the team and getting paid. He would be getting a slight change in his job description.

Second, Maybe he should have performed his job better before his injury. If he had then this wouldn't be an issue :)

move godfrey to the nickel and keep martin running around out there

Absolutely NOT! Munnerlyn needs to be on the field as much as possible. Only one that bumps the WR. Was not afraid of Fitzgerald at all. Best open field tackler of our DB's. Has guts!

See ..... it's not so easy to just shuffle players around. It affects everything. Gotta see the forest. :D

yes they do. :(

signed,

drew bledsoe

i agree. :)

signed,

tom brady

Archived