• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Corona Virus

Ja  Rhule

6 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

The maximum irony of calling a 37 year old a boomer while parroting boomer "COVID-19 is a hoax" conspiracy theory at the same time claiming he has better things to do with his time than arguing on the internet while arguing on the internet. 

I love it when I'm pissing off the wingers. It let's me know that I'm probably on the right track.

I wasn't going to respond, but the fact that you're now lying leaves me no choice. Please point to where I said ANYTHING about the COVID-19 being a hoax?

Not a good look for China.  Chinese government is blocking all research into the origin of COVID-19.  Sticking to a story it was due to someone eating an undercooked bat.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/12/asia/china-coronavirus-research-restrictions-intl-hnk/index.html?ofs=fbia

If research shows it was Chinese government that created virus... China is done.  It means they introduced a new virus to the world that will kill millions going forward.

Edited by Ja Rhule

3 hours ago, Xtreme said:

From CNN, A 17-year-old dude died in California, his death was listed as COVID-19. After an investigation, it was determined his death was actually caused by septic shock, and now his death has been removed from the COVID-19 fatality list. Still tinfoil hat worthy?

This has already happened. Whose to say it hasn't happened elsewhere? 

Yes it's still tinfoil hat worthy, unless you have some new evidence that doctors never make mistakes.

Edited by 332nd

11 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Not a good look for China.  Chinese government is blocking all research into the origin of COVID-19.  Sticking to a story it was due to someone eating an undercooked bat.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/12/asia/china-coronavirus-research-restrictions-intl-hnk/index.html?ofs=fbia

Its funny when governments try to hide something this huge, it always backfires.  No one will just let this go, there will be investigatiins

16 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Yes it's still tinfoil hat worthy unless you have some new evidence that overworked doctors make mistakes.

Maybe, maybe not. No one really knows, hence it's a theory. You said it yourself, doctors are overworked and are prone to make mistakes, so it's very likely this could be happening all over especially in places like New York and Louisiana. And then you factor in people dying from suspected COVID-19 but weren't tested, but will be recorded as a COVID-19 related death. What if it wasn't COVID-19? No doubt this virus is legit and killing thousands, but it's possible many of the recorded deaths aren't related to the virus. That's all I'm saying. 

But let's be real here, everyone wears a tinfoil hat. You're going to tell me there isn't at least one conspiracy theory you believe in? Do you believe China is truthfully telling us their real death numbers? No one believes them, but it's still considered a conspiracy theory. What about Epstein? Do you honestly believe he killed himself? EVERYONE believes he was murdered and I'm sure you do too. And that's still labeled as a conspiracy theory. We're all conspiracy theorists if you want to get technical. 

Edited by Xtreme

11 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Its funny when governments try to hide something this huge, it always backfires.  No one will just let this go, there will be investigatiins

China lied and hid how devastating COVID-19 was... then they spread it to the entire world and now they are trying to block investigation into it.  I mean this screams “human made” disaster.  There will be a massive treaty signed in few years by The World vs. China.  Biggest one since World War I.  China will be forced to pay trillions in penalties and likely will have to allow international monitors going forward.

Edited by Ja Rhule

1 minute ago, Xtreme said:

Maybe, maybe not. No one really knows, hence it's a theory. You said it yourself, doctors are overworked and are prone to make mistakes, so it's very likely this could be happening all over especially in places like New York and Louisiana. And then you factor in people dying from suspected COVID-19 but weren't tested, but will be recorded as a COVID-19 related death. What if it wasn't COVID-19? No doubt this virus is legit and killing thousands, but it's possible many of the recorded deaths aren't related to the virus. That's all I'm saying. 

But let's be real here, everyone wears a tinfoil hat. You're going to tell me there isn't at least one conspiracy theory you believe in? Do you believe China is truthfully telling us their real death numbers? No one doesn't believe them, but it's still considered a conspiracy theory. What about Epstein? Do you honestly believe he killed himself? EVERYONE believes he was murdered and I'm sure you do too. And that's still labeled a conspiracy theory. We're all conspiracy theorists if you want to get technical. 

Who gives a poo?  There will be millions of deaths going forward.  Look at flu and look at COVID-19... they look very similar.

4 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

China lied and hid how devastating COVID-19 was... then they spread it to the entire world and now they are trying to block investigation into it.  I mean this screams “human made” disaster.  There will be a massive treaty signed in few years by The World vs. China.  Biggest one since World War I.

Watch out, you'll be labeled a crazy conspiracy theorist with that kind of talk. 

3 minutes ago, Ja Rhule said:

Who gives a poo?  There will be millions of deaths going forward.  Look at flu and look at COVID-19... they look very similar.

Are you saying the virus will make a return for this year's flu season? Surely by then we will have a vaccine. There's also the treatment doctors are using now that's doing well. Like a 98% success rate. 

Just now, Xtreme said:

Watch out, you'll be labeled a crazy conspiracy theorist with that kind of talk. 

Multiple countries around the world believe its human made as virus is very complex and attacks humans and it just randomly popped up in a city that houses virology institute that researches SARS and coronaviruses in animals.  What are the odds? 

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Xtreme said:

Are you saying the virus will make a return for this year's flu season? Surely by then we will have a vaccine. There's also the treatment doctors are using now that's doing well. Like a 98% success rate. 

Vaccine in US... yes.  The rest of the world will cope with this going forward.  This virus will never go away.  It’s flu 2.0.

• Pie 1