• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam updates

Panfan35

13 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Don't click on the thread your not interested in.. Win- win... For every intelligent adult...

I don’t mind a Cam thread every now and then but the front page is about 75% Cam with no diversion in substance. “Intelligence” would be interpreting that the content is already there to expand upon and recognizing that the creation of a new topic to discuss the same narrative is nonessential. 

8 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

I don’t mind a Cam thread every now and then but the front page is about 75% Cam with no diversion in substance. “Intelligence” would be interpreting that the content is already there to expand upon and recognizing that the creation of a new topic to discuss the same narrative is nonessential. 

This is stupid plain and simple.  There are other threads you can click on and avoid talking about Cam. Just because you have to read Cam's name a few times doesn't make it a problem.. Or a reason to bitch at others for wanting to talk about Cam.. This action gives relevance to ppl thinking there are alternative motives for hating Cam .. When you bitch about having to read his name...

I fuging  hate McDonald's food .. But I don't protest or bitch at ppl for ever McDonald's I have to see when outside...

I'd be shocked if the Broncos signed Cam. They spent a 2nd rounder on Drew Lock last year and he looked good in limited action. They went 4-1 with him starting while he completed 64% of his passes and threw 7 TDs vs. 3 INTs. I think they want to find out what they have in him this coming season.

26 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

This is stupid plain and simple.  There are other threads you can click on and avoid talking about Cam. Just because you have to read Cam's name a few times doesn't make it a problem.. Or a reason to bitch at others for wanting to talk about Cam.. This action gives relevance to ppl thinking there are alternative motives for hating Cam .. When you bitch about having to read his name...

I fuging  hate McDonald's food .. But I don't protest or bitch at ppl for ever McDonald's I have to see when outside...

Stupid analogy.

No one is protesting McDonalds but there are plenty of folks who eat it on the regular and wonder why they’re obese. I’m the guy who tells you why you’re obese point blank when you ask me, and then I get called insensitive for it. 

Outside of the more appropriate given analogy, you’re still widely missing the point in that I could give a rats ass if people want to discuss Cam. He was my QB since 2011. I defended him tirelessly for several years. But he’s not our QB anymore and  the same topic doesn’t need 73 threads bitching about our front office for making a wise business decision.

From the look of it, the "Football411" guys mostly just seem to follow a bunch of different sources and tweet what they hear as if it were their own info.

It seems like they might also be putting stuff out there that they hear from fans which may or may not have any validity.

I'm gonna say their "staff of three" probably isn't reliable.

11 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Stupid analogy.

No one is protesting McDonalds but there are plenty of folks who eat it on the regular and wonder why they’re obese. I’m the guy who tells you why you’re obese point blank when you ask me, and then I get called insensitive for it. 

Outside of the more appropriate given analogy, you’re still widely missing the point in that I could give a rats ass if people want to discuss Cam. He was my QB since 2011. I defended him tirelessly for several years. But he’s not our QB anymore and  the same topic doesn’t need 73 threads bitching about our front office for making a wise business decision.

Great analogy..

Just because other ppl like McDonald's and they build restaurants everywhere.. I'm not forced to eat there.. Just like you're not being forced to click on Cam threads... Start your own thread in subjects you want to talk about.. Stop trying to control what other ppl want to talk about... Is the over line thought process you should adhere to...

6 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Great analogy..

Just because other ppl like McDonald's and they build restaurants everywhere.. I'm not forced to eat there.. Just like you're not being forced to click on Cam threads... Start your own thread in subjects you want to talk about.. Stop trying to control what other ppl want to talk about... Is the over line thought process you should adhere to...

“Stop posting complaints about complaints about Cam threads,” he shouts. 

Can’t we all just bitch in one chorus?

6 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

“Stop posting complaints about complaints about Cam threads,” he shouts. 

Can’t we all just bitch in one chorus?

How about I make 3 more Cam threads and watch you do nothing about it.. Just like you could do on things you want to talk about..

12 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

How about I make 3 more Cam threads and watch you do nothing about it.. Just like you could do on things you want to talk about..

Watch me do nothing about it?

What else would I do besides shake my head in disgust? It’s not like I can beat your virtual ass.

Archived