• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq Thompson

CanadianCat

18 hours ago, Eazy-E said:

Going to be weird not having a player name to chant. Moose, Hoover, Stewart, Luke, it’s like we’ve had one every season for the past 20 years.

We can just chant Bridge! Bridge! Everytime our glorious QB scores? 

I like Shaq but I haven't seen his value in his current contract. Regardless, this year is his to take that next step if he is able. Last year was hard to evaluate on D with the pooshow so I will wait to see what he can do with better DT in front of him. Hopefully the coaches can put him into a spot to thrive.

If Bobby Wagner is a 10, shaq is a solid 7. About 5-6 games last year, he out played Luke. I mean imagine this team without Shaq.... I bet the team would have Passed on brown to fill the void at LB. I heard one great thing about Shaq- he is not lazy and puts in weight room time.  

21 hours ago, bull123 said:

There lies the problem w Shaq....w Luke having a down yr he could not step up...our defense was dismal...especially our run defense...Shaq is out of position almost every play

id give Shaq a solid 5...for average...he is not a playmaker 

While the D was a joke(especially RUN D), Luke was still a 9. I think youre just a tad too hard on Shaq. Its very very hard to put up numbers next to Luke for your whole career. Agree on Shaq being out of positions at times. There are simply very few who can guard slot WRs, biltz, and play the run well. He has very rare skills and still only 25 years old. 

Archived