• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Say something nice about the Panthers thread.

Snake

1 hour ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Blasphemy!

Wash your mouth out with soap right now.

Do not invoke Barry's name as being comparable to other players, that is heresy.

He really does remind me of him with some of his moves and with the awful OL.

59 minutes ago, stbugs said:

He really does remind me of him with some of his moves and with the awful OL.

Hold on now. What?!

I like CMC as much as the next guy, but he don't look nothing like Barry Barry. A better comparison is Marshall Faulk. A beast in his own right! But neither one is Barry Sanders.

12 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Hold on now. What?!

I like CMC as much as the next guy, but he don't look nothing like Barry Barry. A better comparison is Marshall Faulk. A beast in his own right! But neither one is Barry Sanders.

Well, I watched Barry and obviously watch CMC so I see some of the short space moves to get free. Barry is Barry but CMC has some fantastic moves and some of his best runs are when he can use his change of direction (as good or better than anyone in the NFL now) to create something out of nothing. Honestly, a RB like Fournette, who’s on the mind due to his release, would be much worse with our 2018/2019 OL. I think it was @ellis that posted the CMC highlight real that wasn’t as much about huge gains but being able to shift so quickly to make his own holes even on 3-4 yard gains.

4 hours ago, Navy_football said:

Hold on now. What?!

Faulk was who I thought that CMC could be, if he stayed healthy.

Archived