• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why your team sucks: Carolina Panthers

ColumbusCounty

36 minutes ago, PhillyB said:

by the way the ONLY demographic in this country that use verbiage like impending race wars are white nationalist/separatists

Meh, the only notion of “war” is in the mind of extremists like yourself on either side. People like myself are just caught in the middle until someone with your mentality attaches an absoluteness to our neutrality in all this BS. 

Color me shocked that wanting to read a football article where Caucasian people or people of faith aren’t torn to shreds constitutes a “white hood” mentality. Give me a fuggin break, moron.

5 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

Meh, the only notion of “war” is in the mind of extremists like yourself on either side. People like myself are just caught in the middle until someone with your mentality attaches an absoluteness to our neutrality in all this BS. 

Color me shocked that wanting to read a football article where Caucasian people or people of faith aren’t torn to shreds constitutes a “white hood” mentality. Give me a fuggin break, moron.

Easy to be "neutral" when you're not the race that's openly discriminated against. Just saying!

Can we just acknowledge that the article and the whole series is unabashedly satire? That goes for both those interjecting race and those wanting to frame the damn thing as gospel. As a prior poster mentioned, there’s always some truth in the satire but it’s comedy we are discussing, not legitimate sound argument. 

9 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

you literally just said you think people are trying to contribute to a race war you fuging dumb hick

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Easy to be "neutral" when you're not the race that's openly discriminated against. Just saying!

The article literally says that white people are fans of the white Kyle Allen. That’s open discrimination. Did you even read the article or is it only discrimination if it’s happening to one ethnicity?

Not many, including myself, are “neutral” in regards to equality. The neutrality factor  inferred was that of the hostility between the left and the right in extremist ideology. 

4 minutes ago, ncstatekwi said:

He could have found better constructive ways to spend his time than writing that article!  Go PANTHERS Keep Pounding!!!

This isn't new! It's yearly! And there's one for all 32 teams. 

I guess that this year it just appears to be more truthful, and Panthers fans are feeling some type o' way!

Just now, PhillyB said:

you literally just said you think people are trying to contribute to a race war you fuging dumb hick

No I was making light of your constant need to make everything about race. But wouldn’t expect you to understand the difference in the two as you’re always looking to contribute to division. 

Just now, WarHeel said:

The article literally says that white people are fans of the white Kyle Allen. That’s open discrimination. Did you even read the article or is it only discrimination if it’s happening to one ethnicity?

Not many, including myself, are “neutral” in regards to equality. The neutrality factor  inferred was that of the hostility between the left and the right in extremist ideology. 

> flocks of white people who hate cam for being black jump on kyle allen bandwagon = no discrimination 

> satirical article points it out = discrimination

nice dude maybe you can link us to your local proud boys affiliate next

3 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

No I was making light of your constant need to make everything about race. But wouldn’t expect you to understand the difference in the two as you’re always looking to contribute to division. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/12/27/war-races-how-hateful-ideology-echoes-through-american-history/%3foutputType=amp

gosh i wonder what sort of ideological circles warheel runs in

1 minute ago, PhillyB said:

> flocks of white people who hate cam for being black jump on kyle allen bandwagon = no discrimination 

> satirical article points it out = discrimination

nice dude maybe you can link us to your local proud boys affiliate next

Again, the irony. The fact that you automatically assume someone who wants a guy to exceed means they hate Cam Newton, and do so based solely on his skin color. That’s a whole hell of a lot of inference, my guy. 

For the record I liked Cam. Still do. But my unbiased nature understood long before many of you challenged folk that his health was the largest factor in keeping him here or letting him walk. Ultimately our billionaire owner agreed with that premise as well. 

3 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

I'm sure there is extremist ideology on both sides, but the problem is, the BLM, nor what Kaepernick originally---or ever---said is extremist. The extremists on the right just want to turn it into that, and are still lying about it to this day. And those who continue to enable them by not being truthful are in some respects, just as sinister.

4 minutes ago, WarHeel said:

You do know Drew Magary is white, right? 

What a fragile, little baby you are! It was a funny roast of the team. Get a life and stop starting poo on the main board. Everything was fine until you decided to get all butthurt. 

Archived