• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So we win and we tie for the division lead.

SmittysLawnGuy

Starters,  nerds I understand division tie breakers and what not but we have 12 more games to play. Forget your nerd dice. We get this win this week and I'll hope for everything. Those of you hoping we lose or the 15 year set back, should go buy that new Beta machine that's going to make VCR obsolete! Even, in the win column will make me go ape shite! I was downer after week 2 as well and dont expect much but that makes it that much more exciting.

With 3 of the next 4 games against divisional foes, this stretch will go a long way to deciding the division. But that is just icing on the cake. The cake is beating Atlanta on their field even if no one shouts get the MF off my field to Ryan. Then spanking that ass again up here would be amazing.  If that happened I would probably have a heart attack. Elizabeth, it is the big one... We sweep the Falcons.....   

13 minutes ago, panthers55 said:

With 3 of the next 4 games against divisional foes, this stretch will go a long way to deciding the division. But that is just icing on the cake. The cake is beating Atlanta on their field even if no one shouts get the MF off my field to Ryan. Then spanking that ass again up here would be amazing.  If that happened I would probably have a heart attack. Elizabeth, it is the big one... We sweep the Falcons.....   

Absolutely, do I think we can win this division, probably not. But how I feel today vs. two weeks ago is night and day. I already believe in this staff. Loved our rookies but had no clue they could become great this quick. Burns too. Is it his second year or leaving Ron for a teaching coach that's turning him monstrous? You're right beating Atlanta breaks all myths and we should all get excited. Can't wait!

Archived