• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Afternoon Games 10/11

mav1234

4 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

For anyone who didn't see it, Jared Goff's failed attempt at a spike...

As you might expect, his teammates are giving him sh-t about it.

Throw ball at ground.

Not hard.

Actually this fail reminds me of the old Douglas Adams line about the trick to flying:

Throwing yourself at the ground and missing.

6 minutes ago, 1of10Charnatives said:

Throw ball at ground.

Not hard.

Actually this fail reminds me of the old Douglas Adams line about the trick to flying:

Throwing yourself at the ground and missing.

Apparently harder than we thought.

And I'm reminded of "The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

Apparently harder than we thought.

And I'm reminded of "The ships hung in the sky in much the same way that bricks don't."

Ah yes, one of my all time fave lines as well.

The one that’s on my guest bedroom wall:

”A common mistake made by people attempting to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.”

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Rhule's guy James Lynch just bull rushed an OL right into Wilson's lap and ate him up for the sack. The Vikings are all over Russell Wilson. Feels like they've sacked him a dozen times in the first half.

If you pay attention you will notice a few former Baylor's players who were coached by Rhule doing pretty well in the NFL.  

45 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Ouch eeeesh saw a replay of the Dak Injury he is regretting not taking the 35 million per and 110 guarenteed right about now.

Lady Cowboy Fan told me she's heard  compound fractures that will require immediate surgery.

This may not just be season ending. It's potentially career ending.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Lady Cowboy Fan told me she's heard  compound fractures that will require immediate surgery.

This may not just be season ending. It's potentially career ending.

After seeing the replay I knew that immediately that was horrific I shattered my left ankle playing 16 years ago those types of injuries can actually be life threatening, I hope he makes a full recovery but everything I know about that kind of injury tells me it will be a minimum of two years.

Romo going "you have to hope its just a cramp" dude.

5 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

After seeing the replay I knew that immediately that was horrific I shattered my left ankle playing 16 years ago those types of injuries can actually be life threatening, I hope he makes a full recovery but everything I know about that kind of injury tells me it will be a minimum of two years.

Romo going "you have to hope its just a cramp" dude.

That was Nantz.

Pretty sure Romo knew how bad it was. Prescott's face told the story too.

3 hours ago, mav1234 said:

I had the sound off and I came back to see Dak holding his ankle and - what I thought at the second - was his foot at a weird angle out of his shoe.  As I looked longer I realized that was not his foot.  fug.

Wifey just came into the living room, like have you seen this foot of the Cowboy player. 

Me:

cat please GIF

Archived