• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bump this thread every time Tahir Whitehead is out of position and takes himself out of the play.

Rags

Agreed but honestly we can’t complain much. Everyone expected our D to be a dumpster fire and even though we have had injuries, we continue to play solid football even with multiple rookies having to start for us. The future of this team is bright, and we could be a serious contending team as soon as next season. I expected 3 years minimum but not anymore. Whitehead will absolutely be gone after this season, hence his one year rental contract. 

Just now, WarPanthers89 said:

I know it’s the past, but I really wish we had Bradberry over Shaq

I was never big on Bradberry, but definitely this.  Honestly, that money could've been spent on anyone but Shaq, and it would've been a better investment.

3 minutes ago, Proudiddy said:

I was never big on Bradberry, but definitely this.  Honestly, that money could've been spent on anyone but Shaq, and it would've been a better investment.

I can’t think of a single impact play that he has made all season. He’s solid...but that’s not worth a fraction of what he is getting paid 

Archived