• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Patriots vs Jets

Hoenheim

3 minutes ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

We’re paying teddy 23x more than cam and getting similar results, when one guy has Whole Foods groceries and the other has 1995 piggly wiggly groceries. 

you’re not helping yourself in this manufactured cam vs tb argument 

We wouldn't have Cam at that price.... lol Yall are a trip cam gets every excuse and TB gets none.

1 minute ago, Cpt slay a ho said:

We’re paying teddy 23x more than cam and getting similar results, when one guy has Whole Foods groceries and the other has 1995 piggly wiggly groceries. 

you’re not helping yourself in this manufactured cam vs tb argument 

23x more with 100x more weapons, and 9000x more coaching.

this discussion is ridiculous. Just say you hate the guy so we can stop. I really dont care if you hate the guy personally.

And I'm not even trying to poo on Teddy, but for anyone watching objectively and seeing what is happening with each guy in each scenario, yet is still trying to convince others that TB is better, you're being purposely obtuse.

But, Teddy was the guy Brady wanted, so it doesn't really matter....  it just would've been beautiful to see Cam get a shot with this offense, with these weapons.  I am convinced these late 4th qtr drives would've been very different, IF they were even needed.

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

We wouldn't have Cam at that price.... lol Yall are a trip cam gets every excuse and TB gets none.

We’d still have him at a cheaper price than teddy, and you just explained that neither is doing better than the other, and if one is it’s only by a slight margin. 

Just now, Proudiddy said:

And I'm not even trying to poo on Teddy, but for anyone watching objectively and seeing what is happening with each guy in each scenario, yet is still trying to convince others that TB is better, you're being purposely obtuse.

But, Teddy was the guy Brady wanted, so it doesn't really matter....  it just would've been beautiful to see Cam get a shot with this offense, with these weapons.  I am convinced these late 4th qtr drives would've been very different, IF they were even needed.

We have been put to have these type of discussions, but they are all ultimately hypothetical.

But i mean... cmon. Without seeing cam with the weapons we have, the argument will and should always be there.

8 minutes ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

Different eras

Still though, that's averaging less than 6 a season back when league wasn't nearly as pass-friendly. Would be interesting to see some numbers on how TD numbers and distribution have changed over the year.

1 minute ago, TrevorLaurenceTime22 said:

How is that even a response to currently? Hate to break it to you bro but you might have alzheimer's.

You said, over his career?

The fact that you want to glance over that feeds into this idea, that he never had a chance to win you over at all.

Archived