• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Top QBs for 2021

AU-panther

Adding on. Trask is the only SEC QB ever to have 30 passing TDs through 7 games. He’s out-touchdowning every QB this year in a TDs per game basis. Wilson averages 3.7ish, Fields averages 4.25ish, Trask is at 4.42 touchdowns per game. Numbers could be off a little but the order is correct. 

1 hour ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I work in Kuwait and as a retired Navy man I am able to get AFN (armed forces network)  Every saturday I am able to watch three games at once (3 of the 8 channels) show college football.  IU has been on several times.  

The first thing I notice was his extremely quick release.  You are 100% correct he outplayed Fields today.  Fields had a good day and IU defensive backfield got to him a couple of times.  Both were terrible decisions and could have been prevented but he'll learn.  

If Penix comes out this year I think he would probably slip to round two or maybe three.  If he did, I'd be running to the podium quickly.

I like him.   I could only imagine how good he would be with a decent running game. 

I would like to see Penix run more but they seem hesitant to do that given his injury history. I think he if he stays this year he is probably in the first round conversation next year.

5 hours ago, Varking said:

How do you overrate what is now 13 interceptions this season by their defense? They pitched a shutout last game. I don’t doubt OSU will blow them out in a drizzly game but Indianas defense has carried them in a year where most teams aren’t playing any. 

Their defense is solid. No disrespect to them but they are not the 9th best team in the country. 

1 hour ago, Varking said:

4-1 with their only loss being OSU who is 3, they will drop to like 15. They likely are a top 15 team this year.

Considering teams like Cincy, BYU, Coastal Carolina, Liberty, and Marshall are all ranked you are probably right. Weird year. 

52 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

No. Dont be a dumb. Trevor Lawrence would last about as long as Johnny "Money Hands" Manziel vs Kuechly behind this line, which was if I remember correctly about 3 plays.

In my head I pretend when people say trade all the picks they mean do just enough to move up and not actually kill an entire draft for one player. 

2 hours ago, Varking said:

In my head I pretend when people say trade all the picks they mean do just enough to move up and not actually kill an entire draft for one player. 

To get the first pick you would have to trade your entire draft or give up 2022 1st and possibly 2023 and a second or third.  For a team that is rebuilding that is probably the worst thing you can do. 

Unless the Jets and the Jaguars get on a roll I seriously doubt we will be in the Lawrence sweepstakes.  We should start realistically looking at 5-10 pick. 

Archived