• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Zach Wilson becoming the consensus Huddle pick?

Jeremy Igo

12 hours ago, ImaginaryKev said:

I got no problem keeping Curtis Samuel around considering his improvement with this staff, Robby's short deal, and both their ages, but if he gone:

Not talked about as first rounder from what I can tell. If he got drafted by the Saints I feel like it'd be really annoying. 

Rondale Moore could be another Samuel replacement. We could probably grab him in the second. Kid is obsessed with football. Small, but strong as hell. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I wonder what name that will make Huddlers think of :thinking:

I would not be surprised to see the comparison made, because that's honestly where my mind immediately went with him. In some of his highlights he seeks out contact and baptizes DBs and keeps running. 

At 0:48 in the video, he trucks through a defender and keeps going 20 more yards for a TD against OSU. At 1:20 he does something similar

He's also 5'9". Smitty very well might be his spirit animal. Kid is elusive and a homerun waiting to happen.

22 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Rondale Moore could be another Samuel replacement. We could probably grab him in the second. Kid is obsessed with football. Small, but strong as hell. 

I'm kind of eyeing Dazz Newsome for that in the 5th or 6th. He would double as a punt returner too.

I just think we have too many other glaring needs to go WR on the first two days of the draft.

1 hour ago, Ricky Spanish said:

Clip package above doesn't show much of a route tree.  Lot of toss sweeps / jet sweeps and short passes.  A few nice downfield throws but nothing that excites me about his route running.  I guess picking at the top of the second round as we are likely to do, I would like to see a little bit more of a route tree.

31 minutes ago, BrianS said:

Clip package above doesn't show much of a route tree.  Lot of toss sweeps / jet sweeps and short passes.  A few nice downfield throws but nothing that excites me about his route running.  I guess picking at the top of the second round as we are likely to do, I would like to see a little bit more of a route tree.

I agree wholeheartedly. However it would essentially replace Curtis and his swiss army knife abilities. 

On 12/9/2020 at 11:13 AM, Mr. Scot said:

Drew Brees recovered from an injury that most believed he wouldn't.

Jake Delhomme had a common surgery and was never the same.

I'm glad I'm not the one who has to make these choices.

Wasn’t Delhomme the first NFL QB to have the surgery and return? I know it’s pretty common for pitchers in the MLB.

8 minutes ago, philp said:

Wasn’t Delhomme the first NFL QB to have the surgery and return? I know it’s pretty common for pitchers in the MLB.

He may have been. If anyone's done so since, I don't remember who.

My general sense is that it's been a lot less successful in the NFL than it has MLB.

Archived