• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina's Head Coach Position

bigdog10

Kyle Boller and Trent Dilfer disagree.

He also drafted Troy Smith (best backup QB no one knows). He is also a very cunning Offensive Mind but like Dungy (who is Defensive minded) only opposite he always had good D and lousy O. Boller was a bad pick and Dilfer was on the team that won a SB and much like us he had to gameplan around a average at best QB. I wouldn't mind Billick as he should help our struggling passing game but if we are Going offensive I got a shocker, Saints OC Pete Carmichael Jr.

He first season last year as there passing game/QB coach and Brees almost topped Marinos record of yards a season. This was without the running game or D they have now. Hes there OC this year. Think of the insight he could bring to us about our new strongest rival. And for those of you that think he is a puppet I have read a few articles that tell he is really involved. I would rather have a good young DC as our HC because they have a much better sucess rate but our weakest point is our passing game and I think he could do wonders for it. PS he also was on the Chagers and helped develop Rivers.

Wouldn't be surprised if next season's coach of the Panthers is already on staff................

Thats right. John Fox for a final year.

:beatdeadhorse5:

Yea...another year of BS Foxball, oh wait next year should be a winning year....:icon_bs::icon_bs::icon_bs:

I think there are several acceptable options, and more than one may work out even.

At least we will have a lot to talk about this off season.

A bunch of people will want this guy, others that guy, no one will agree, and it will be fun.

How about Brian Billick. It is obvious listening to him call the Panther s game he loves the core of this team and knows a new QB is essential.

Yes, please. Please hire him to coach so i dont have to listen to him call games on TV any more.

He was Built to Coach.

Archived