• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's college games...lots of prospects to watch

Captain Morgan

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

Fields is a one read type of guy. He doesn’t understand defenses. Make him drop back and take away his number 1 option and he holds onto the ball. 

The dude has the most raw talent but yeah

He stays in the pocket too long going through reads. Going through progressions hasn’t been an issue. Somebody needs to tell him after three seconds he has to run. Stop standing there looking for more. Just run. 

7 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Right now I'd take Wilson over both.

I’d be happy with him as well. Just make sure his shoulder checks out. All 3 (Lance, Wilson, and Fields) are loaded with talent. With CMC back, I think Brady would do wonders for any of them.

1 minute ago, Varking said:

He stays in the pocket too long going through reads. Going through progressions hasn’t been an issue. Somebody needs to tell him after three seconds he has to run. Stop standing there looking for more. Just run. 

I’m not convinced he truly knows what he’s looking at downfield. It’s why you rarely see him end up throwing it once he looks off his first option. 

3 minutes ago, Varking said:

Yeah hopefully he will learn to roll out while keeping his eyes down the field Mahomes style.

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

I’m not convinced he truly knows what he’s looking at downfield. It’s why you rarely see him end up throwing it once he looks off his first option. 

This is where most of his big plays earlier in the year came from Olave is covered on the short route, fires to Wilson deep. 

3 minutes ago, Growl said:

neither INT is on him and he still looks very much like the best player on the field

I doubt scouts are making too much of his performance

What I see is a passing attack that after the first two drops over the middle, stopped attacking the middle of the field. Almost every throw is outside near the sidelines and I’m not sure what’s going on. 

7 minutes ago, Varking said:

What I see is a passing attack that after the first two drops over the middle, stopped attacking the middle of the field. Almost every throw is outside near the sidelines and I’m not sure what’s going on. 

ND shouldn't be in with a loss. 

Archived