• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tiebreaker Tepper?

trueblade

I swear, I wonder why some of you all are even Panthers fans. You just want to bitch and moan about every little thing. You think Tepper should have been able to come into Charlotte and mold the Panthers into a Super Bowl contender in a season. Talk about ridiculous. 

He has come in and done what he said he was going to do. He shifted the business operations side of the organization. He shifted the coaching staff (and vision based on who he chose). He’s now taking care of the final piece, the GM.

Stop thinking everything is a freaking indictment on someone. Two days ago, many of you were talking about how competitive this Panthers team has been, despite the talent deficiency  (GM’s fault, BTW). Now, this “out of context” quote is reason for thinking Tepper is a meddling owner. Again, ridiculous. 

5 minutes ago, Pimpdaddy said:

Well...bankroll 25bil... and  you can do what you want...until then, get in the back seat..

I take the good with bad, understand its "HIS" and no way do I believe hed ignore football moves. Hope he hires the next legend of superbowl runs. I think hes going to a baby face.  

12 hours ago, trueblade said:

image.png

For those who may have missed it this Tepper quote provided by John Ellis is well worth the read --- it perfectly captures the Appaloosa Model and the attendant collective decision making process which will lead to stellar on-field results for the Panthers for decades to come...

...keep the faith!

Archived