• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

that win was important.  Not only because it was on the road and we had a lot of our best players miss all or part the game...we won the rubber match, so if we end up tied in the playoffs, we get the higher seed.

How does this team blowout the Pacers with Brad fuging Wannamaker playing big minutes, yet get blown out by the Nets without Harden/Durant the night before when only missing Melo...? Good win, hope we can take down the Celtics Sunday and give ourselves a bit more cushion even while short handed, but I don’t have my hopes too high. May try to get tickets for that one

• Beer 2
32 minutes ago, Captain Morgan said:

Hornets actually led the 1st quarter, but Celtics now have their biggest lead in the 2nd quarter.  Line was 9.

This defense is downright pathetic and the team just looks lost at times. IF JB cannot fix this, then he should be shown the door. I don't care who is hurt, there is absolutely no excuse for this kind of effort. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• BELIEVE!!!

jimmy-clausen.jpg

• Topics

• Luke, CMC, Sewell.  You don’t get to pick from the top ten players very often...
    • First off, I'm about tired of some of you not getting the point. We're not kids here. The point is should we re-sign Moore at somewhere presumably near 18-20-ish mil per year (maybe more with market inflation). The Giants paid Kenny Golladay 18 mil a year. The next best offer for his services  was reportedly  between 11-12 million. The Giants overpaid when no one else was willing to even get close to that!  It is my opinion that Moore is a good receiver. His production has been good (and, no, I'm not going to split hairs about QBs because most receivers have to play with imperfect QBs). D.J. has been good, but not great. That's just what it is. "Great" in reference to Moore can only be found on the Huddle. He's a good receiver that opposing DCs aren't overly concerned with game planning for at this point in his career. Whether he'll take another step remains to be seen, but if he does, he's going to have to improve upon his route running, and make himself a more consistent target. He only has 10 TDs in three years! You can't attribute all of that to QB play. Being that he is good, he deserves a good contract, just not a great one. If he comes out and dominates games consistently this coming season and has a season like Golladay in 2019 or maybe even a Justin Jefferson 2020 type of season, then we can talk about that great money, but if his 2021 season is the same as his last three, then you have to ask, "Are we going to pay D.J. top dollar even though he's never played to top-dollar level?" For me, it's as simple as that!  if you guys don't like it--well I would prefer that you actually understand the argument--tough! We don't have to agree on everything, but at least try and understand the argument.