• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It does feel good if you think about it....

Zod

Take a look at this link...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d80cfd578&template=with-video-with-comments&confirm=true

Does it not feel good just a bit to have that X by our name for sure? Look at the others in there with no x or y by their name. They have to hope and pray this weekend just to get a playoff game. Their seasons could be over on Sunday night.

That would suck.

Yes - it does. I started decorating for playoffs on Sunday when we first got that x. Had to quit because between the Christmas lights and then adding the playoff lights and inflatables, I kept blowing my circuit breakers. Can't wait until Christmas is over so I can put the blue up.

The only think that sullies the feeling for me is seeing Atlanta with an x by their name as well. Would have much preferred to see Tampa Bay of the two of them...although since Atlanta is in, I hope to see TB get added this weekend as well. Might as well bring the entire South to the party.

Yes - it does. I started decorating for playoffs on Sunday when we first got that x. Had to quit because between the Christmas lights and then adding the playoff lights and inflatables, I kept blowing my circuit breakers. Can't wait until Christmas is over so I can put the blue up.

The only think that sullies the feeling for me is seeing Atlanta with an x by their name as well. Would have much preferred to see Tampa Bay of the two of them...although since Atlanta is in, I hope to see TB get added this weekend as well. Might as well bring the entire South to the party.

I personally would rather be in the position to beat ATL rather that TB...This is steaming from that loss we had the last time we faced them.

comparing it to the last couple seasons it feels awesome.

our boys have done a great job so far this year and no matter what happens from here out i will be proud of what has happened this year and excited for the next year.

i'm just glad that i don't have to start looking forward to the offseason yet.

Aints will be airing it out big time, trying to let Brees break Marino's record. I'm a little worried.

If Brees tries to air it out just to get a record rather than staying balanced and trying to win the game they will lose big time. I really doubt that the record is that big a deal and if it is, they have their priorities in the wrong place. I guarantee that Brees would trade the record for a winning season this year. That is also what is on the line for them.

If Brees tries to air it out just to get a record rather than staying balanced and trying to win the game they will lose big time. I really doubt that the record is that big a deal and if it is, they have their priorities in the wrong place. I guarantee that Brees would trade the record for a winning season this year. That is also what is on the line for them.

Then why did they leave Brees in the game and have him PASS LIKE CRAZY... even when they had the game in the bag.

They are gonna go for the record this weekend... he's got 402 or 3 yards to go... certainly doable if they let him throw it 50 times...

They didn't really pass any more/less than they usually do. In the 4th quarter they attempted 4 passes, 7 rushes, and 3 kneeldowns.

did you watch that game?

the game was over way b4 the 4th quarter and they were still scoring points thru the air... even the commentators were talking about it...

did you watch that game?

the game was over way b4 the 4th quarter and they were still scoring points thru the air... even the commentators were talking about it...

No I didn't watch it. I like Sean Paytons attitude when it comes to playcalling. He doesn't mind keeping his foot on the pedal. We all know that the Saints offense is predicated on the pass, it has been that way since Brees got there. But they didn't pass any more or less than usual.

Archived