Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, nctarheelreincarnated said:

Guy literally adds no value to the Forum. 

 

200.gif

Someone has to help offset the losers who actively want their team to throw games over a crapshoot draft pick.  Pull for wins not picks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sir Purr said:

Someone has to help offset the losers who actively want their team to throw games over a crapshoot draft pick.  Pull for wins not picks!

You pull for wins when you are in the playoff hunt. You seem to come from the MoRon Rivera coaching tree. Winning when you are out of the playoffs does nothing at all.

Dont try to act like you are all high and mighty because you pulled for us to win a meaningless game. Three years now we have sat out of the playoffs that is being a loser.

Some of us actually want to get a QB to put us back in the playoffs consistently. 

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

You pull for wins when you are in the playoff hunt. You seem to come from the MoRon Rivera coaching tree. Winning when you are out of the playoffs does nothing at all.

Dont try to act like you are all high and mighty because you pulled for us to win a meaningless game. Three years now we have sat out of the playoffs that is being a loser.

Some of us actually want to get a QB to put us back in the playoffs consistently. 

Bingo. Bango. Bongo. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

You pull for wins when you are in the playoff hunt. You seem to come from the MoRon Rivera coaching tree. Winning when you are out of the playoffs does nothing at all.

Dont try to act like you are all high and mighty because you pulled for us to win a meaningless game. Three years now we have sat out of the playoffs that is being a loser.

Some of us actually want to get a QB to put us back in the playoffs consistently. 

YOU may only pull for wins when they are in the playoff hunt.  Not me.

If never pulling for my team to lose makes me high and mighty so be it. 

So pull for losses so we can get someone on the team to help us not lose?  Gotcha.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Sir Purr said:

YOU may only pull for wins when they are in the playoff hunt.  Not me.

If never pulling for my team to lose makes me high and mighty so be it. 

So pull for losses so we can get someone on the team to help us not lose?  Gotcha.

 

Ok lets go by your logic. Screw it lets throw Teddy two yards back out there again with no obvious plan to upgrade and suck another season. Hell we already missed the playoffs three years straight, lets make it four or even go for 10 so you can enjoy us winning meaningless games late in a lost season. It will be ok we can beat up on poo teams with trash coaches. 

Edited by PootieNunu
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

You pull for wins when you are in the playoff hunt. You seem to come from the MoRon Rivera coaching tree. Winning when you are out of the playoffs does nothing at all.

Dont try to act like you are all high and mighty because you pulled for us to win a meaningless game. Three years now we have sat out of the playoffs that is being a loser.

Some of us actually want to get a QB to put us back in the playoffs consistently. 

Was Rhule a loser and a moron for coaching to win?  Were our players losers and morons for playing hard and trying to win?  Should we fire/cut/reprimand them all, in your opinion?  Cause their actions are what actually matter...not what we sit around and say on a message board.

Edited by MasterAwesome
  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MasterAwesome said:

Was Rhule a loser and a moron for coaching to win?  Were our players losers and morons for playing hard and trying to win?  Should we fire/cut/reprimand them all, in your opinion?  Cause their actions are what actually matter...not what we sit around and say on a message board.

Thats what you do in the NFL. Nobody is out there trying to throw games, guys are trying to put their best on film to earn their next contract. Still being an idiot on a message board just to rile other fans is stupid and immature.  No actual Panthers fan is glad we won that game and went from picking at 3 to 8.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, PootieNunu said:

Thats what you do in the NFL. Nobody is out there trying to throw games, guys are trying to put their best on film to earn their next contract. Still being an idiot on a message board just to rile other fans is stupid and immature.  No actual Panthers fan is glad we won that game and went from picking at 3 to 8.

I assure you there are. I'm one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, PootieNunu said:

Ok lets go by your logic. Screw it lets throw Teddy two yards back out there again with no obvious plan to upgrade and suck another season. Hell we already missed the playoffs three years straight, lets make it four or even go for 10 so you can enjoy us winning meaningless games late in a lost season. It will be ok we can beat up on poo teams with trash coaches. 

If the team wants a QB they will figure out a way to get one. Just because they are picking a few spots lower does not change a thing, LOL.   You guys are funny.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sir Purr said:

I assure you there are. I'm one.

Well I guess you don't have the intellectual fortitude to realize the ramifications that came along with winning said football game.

Now we get to watch our division rival Falcons pick ahead of us along with a handful of other teams.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sir Purr said:

If the team wants a QB they will figure out a way to get one. Just because they are picking a few spots lower does not change a thing, LOL.   You guys are funny.

It changes from being able to take the 3rd player off the board to taking the eighth player off the board.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PootieNunu said:

Well I guess you don't have the intellectual fortitude to realize the ramifications that came along with winning said football game.

Now we get to watch our division rival Falcons pick ahead of us along with a handful of other teams.

I want the Falcons to pick in front of us EVERY year.  You should too, actually.

  • Beer 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Sir Purr said:

Imagine if Wilson, Lance & Fields end up being scrubs and the guy we draft at 8 becomes great but would have missed out on him because we lost that game and drafted one of them instead. It works both ways. There are NO guarantees in the draft, not even Lawrence.  Everyone whining about winning a game and losing draft position forget the NFL is about winning games not who gets the highest draft pick.  Get over it.

Nope more than likely is the way I stated. Knowing this franchise 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...