• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Game by Game

err456

I don't have a life because I posted three times in a useless thread and you spent a bunch of time creating this thread and you have a life? About the same level of logic you used in creating it. Awesome1!

That definitely makes it great then because it is better than a totally useless thread. It is only useless and redundant. Terrific!!

Great 2,574th post! If you guys don't want newbies on here wasting your time with useless threads why don't you make it a private forum. Until then have enough class to keep you bad attitude to yourself.

Great 2,574th post! If you guys don't want newbies on here wasting your time with useless threads why don't you make it a private forum. Until then have enough class to keep you bad attitude to yourself.

And I called your useless post awesome. Seems you have the bad attitude. I only have admiration for your unique thoughts and expressed so in my first response. :confused:

You obviously think this thread is a joke but have posted on it 3 times already. I'm glad I have a life.

I think this thread is a joke, but this is just my first post. Looks like I have some catching up to do.

Fox is on record as saying his priorities at QB are 1) Leadership, 2) Smarts, and 3) Physical Ability. 1 and 2 are intact, and there's been something wrong with 3 since day one this year. Basically, it looks like he has no long ball ability any more.

It also looks like he can't throw deep in the first half, and it looks like when he throws for 40 times in a game the offense is terrible. But at second glance, those two facts have been true for his entire career. For some reason, they were forgotten by the OC in the playoffs, and again earlier this year. Now they've swung the pendulum all the way in the other direction, and refuse to let him loose.

Maybe against Atlanta they'll get back to last year's playcalling. If they do I expect a win. But there's nothing to suggest they will, which is good news for people who make threads like this.

Fox is determined to stick with Jake no matter what so it looks like we are stuck with him for now at least. Let's see how he's done this year after coming off the worst game of his career last year at home against the Cards.

Philly: Well the worst game of his career all over again.

Alt. Played better but no magic

Dal. Played okay for a while again no magic when we needed it.

Wash. tried to give it away early but rebounded and that bootleg at the end was a thing of beauty.

Tampa: again tried to give it away but was not by himself. Ugly but we won.

Buff. did give it away this time.

Cards: pretty good game, looked like an okay QB most of the game

NO: Not a bad game but just doesn't seem to have the big play ability anymore.

Lets face it, Jake is the laughing stock of the NFL. Maybe not all is deserved but I don't see us going any where unless he picks up his game in a big way.

He is our weak link.

If Jake doesn't improve Fox may be forced to make a change but it will be to late to salvage this year and both of their jobs.

Your post was spot on and all realistic fan should agree with it.:thumbsup:

I realize bashing Jake and Fox will not change anything but it makes me feel better. I'm not asking for the money back I spent on season tickets or anything but playing a QB who even the coaching staff doesn't believe in is stupid. "Jake is our best option to win"

I truthfully have to agree with that statement but not for the whole season if things don't change. Let Jake try to win the game or get him out. I agree with the Brick City Panther: I am sick of limp dick football.

Archived