• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Looking at the QB class from a different perspective: Character

blueandblackattack

1 hour ago, Sgt Schultz said:

I think they are both deeply flawed QBs who have major character issues and show no leadership on or off the field.  My advice for anybody in the top, say, 7 picks would be they need to take a hard pass on them and not give it a second thought.

That is my honest assessment, if the Jets, Dolphins, Falcons, Bengals, Eagles, or Lions staffs happen to be reading this forum.

No charge for this advice, BTW.

I see what you did there and I like it. 

• Beer 2

9 hours ago, TheRumGone said:

You gotta look at things like arm talent, footwork, pocket presence, etc. he does a lot of good things that translate to the nfl. And can he get better with better coaching and nfl practice/workouts. I get it being more difficult because of the talent he plays against and it’s only been one year. But add in his physical traits 6’4” 230lbs and there is a reason nfl scouts are clamoring about him. 

bringing up armanti in this convo is just ridiculous. Everyone knew he couldn’t play qb in the nfl. Hence why he made the immediate switch to wr. Didn’t have the arm talent, size or pocket presence that translates. I went to App, he was just fast as hell and shifty compared to the competition and he was a gamer. That speed didn’t translate because everyone is fast in the nfl.

ive posted this video a ton on here already but this will kind of show you why scouts are so high on him as far as nfl qb traits.

3:42 into the video you provided. 

Don't want him if he can't read that split safety. 

8 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

3:42 into the video you provided. 

Don't want him if he can't read that split safety. 

That’s really silly. Again you project certain things on players and if they can progress with more coaching and development. He had one year in college. Yes it is a risk, some prospects are bigger risks then others but he has the talent to succeed and everything coming out of scouting reports is saying this guy was the hardest worker in the program and is bright. Im just explaining to you what others see in him. No big deal if you don’t like him or want to draft him.