• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Joe Marino Mock

kungfoodude

Sewell would not be a bad consolation prize at all.  If we miss out on the 'big 4' and he's still on the board, that's my guy.  We have been lacking a legit LT since Gross retired.  While Gross was very solid and reliable, he wasn't exactly Joe Thomas either.  Locking up a franchise LT for organization is a huge win even if we miss out on drafting our future face of the the franchise at QB for the time being.

• Pie 1

This would be a huge draft for us to snag two top tier lineman. If we could bring back Moton and have Paradis show improvement year over year like he did this past season our offensive line suddenly looks pretty solid. Hope we can find a TE or WR3 in the mod rounds. 

2 hours ago, Basbear said:

Its almost a forgone conclusion about it being a buyers market. Cap should be 180-185(my guess is 182.3), we already know which teams will be over. Plenty of vets will be cut and not much money to go around. Close to a 10% cut off the 2020 cap, thats huge. Elite will/have get paid, but others will be hit hard. Its the main reason for the QBs switching teams, they dont want to pay those 30+ million salaries. 

Trying up 13 million in one player would greatly limit your options in that type of market, so I understand why there maybe some pause for tagging Moton. You may need to pick between tagging Moton or signing 3 good players. 

We will see. I still expect to see some big deals in free agency.