• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

FYI. PSL invoice next week

On 3/5/2021 at 10:54 AM, grateflday said:

Seeing what Tepper charged for soccer (apparently some of the most expensive tickets in the league for a team who hasn't ever played yet) ... I'm a little nervous with what, if any, ticket price increase might look like for the upcoming season.  I can't see how they could justify an increase, but you never know and they'll probably use the "all the money we spent to make the stadium covid safe" excuse.  We will see soon 

On 3/6/2021 at 12:21 AM, SizzleBuzz said:

If Tepper increases ticket prices will you decline to buy and walk away?

I will not walk away.  I just don't like to pay an increases on anything 😎 and just a little nervous about how much this years could be; but overall I still enjoy and miss going to the stadium on game days and season tickets to the Panthers is one of the few things I'm still fine paying for. 

• Beer 1

On 3/6/2021 at 3:53 PM, raleigh-panther said:

I think mine had a small increase 

there aren’t a lot of guarantees in life or in  The world of sports unless Tom Brady is the QB apparently 

I figure, I sat through Jimmy  clausen and for  awhile  Jeff Lewis and a half of will Grier   I drank and survived 

Nothing Rhule does could meet those heights even if he did win a meaningless game  costing 5 draft positions   I drank after that too

I hear ya and am right there with you.  We've sat through some pretty awful football at times.  Overall I enjoy being at the stadium on game days and what I miss this most is being able to focus on particular players, spots or positions on the field .. instead of only seeing what they show you on tv.

• Pie 1

27 minutes ago, TipToeTyler said:

I got my invoice today.  Found an old invoice from 2017.  In 4 years it's gone up 25%

Was it emailed to you ?  Still haven’t received mine 

I read last year that the Panthers season tickets were among the most reasonably  offered in the NFL    I’m sure when and if a new stadium comes, that will be it for me 

I have club seats and they have not gone up 25% in four years.  I couldn’t afford them, if they did 

The biggest jump  I remember seeing was after the super bowl run with JR as owner 

9 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

Was it emailed to you ?  Still haven’t received mine 

I read last year that the Panthers season tickets were among the most reasonably  offered in the NFL    I’m sure when and if a new stadium comes, that will be it for me 

I have club seats and they have not gone up 25% in four years.  I couldn’t afford them, if they did 

The biggest jump  I remember seeing was after the super bowl run with JR as owner 

Yes, got the email this morning.  I can't remember 2020 price due to getting covid refund and them taking away end zone seats

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, TipToeTyler said:

Yes, got the email this morning.  I can't remember 2020 price due to getting covid refund and them taking away end zone seats

That seat business really pissed me off.    Tepper started it in dec and waited until the invoices were about to go out to tell people 

I love going to the stadium with my friends....Tepper on the other hand, I don’t know. Doesn’t matter what I think.,,it’s his club 

7 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

That seat business really pissed me off.    Tepper started it in dec and waited until the invoices were about to go out to tell people 

I love going to the stadium with my friends....Tepper on the other hand, I don’t know. Doesn’t matter what I think.,,it’s his club 

Yea...its left a permanent mark.  Never liked selling my seats to the visitors, but it's money and business.  I thank him for reminding me of that.  We've got some profitable games in '21

2 hours ago, TipToeTyler said:

I got my invoice today.  Found an old invoice from 2017.  In 4 years it's gone up 25%

Meanwhile, the on-field product has seen its win total go down 50%. Tepper has the latitude to charge $50,000 for upper-level PSLs and half the people here would still say "APPALOOSA WAY BITCHES"

• Beer 1

Panthers PSL are listed on eBay for about 50% of the price on the team website.

Tepper has certainly made some decisions which probably don't sit well with luxury box and PSL holders --- as things get back to normal will be interesting to see how many decline to renew.

The prime time to sell your PSLs was some years back before they dipped in price so much.

My fam still has 4 that we got day 1..got our name on the north entry Panther.  My pops renews but sells all but 2-3 games.  I don't think it's worth it but he keeps them bc it just doesn't matter $ wise for the guy ha and he likes always having the same seats.

• Beer 1

5 hours ago, davos said:

The prime time to sell your PSLs was some years back before they dipped in price so much.

🤙

To what do you attribute the drop?

Based on some articles out there on Al Gore's internets looks like the Texans PSL's continue to sell at many many multiples vs. the original price...

...seems odd given they are purportedly the absolute dregs of all NFL franchises...