• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bargain shopping in FA on the horizon per Gantt

top dawg

2 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Some teams aren't teams at all, just dancers, placeholders, other thans.

Look at the extremes the NFL went to to "stop" Cam Newton. It was obvious. The NFL hierarchy didn't like swag, dabs, and certainly didn't want the Panthers to win anything.

Look at spygate. NFL had the evidence of the Patriots taping the Panthers and the two big guys who came for the evidence reportedly smashed the tapes after receiving them.

My short answer is FAVOR. Favor ain't fair.

Yea whether we want Samuel or not isn't the question. Its always been we can't afford him.... The Saints, Chiefs and other teams like that would easily sign him somehow. I don't know why

14 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

Yea whether we want Samuel or not isn't the question. Its always been we can't afford him.... The Saints, Chiefs and other teams like that would easily sign him somehow. I don't know why

I've been a Panther fan since day one. My only conclusion is we're not allowed while they are.

Why are we always shopping at Kmart even though this franchise is all of a sudden flush with cash? How the cap means nothing to the Aints and is the very reason we have to stay mediocre? 

We don't have a real QB either so the desire to sign here like when we had a respectable roster is diminished greatly. What's going to make DJ want to stay?

This team is a joke until the self inflicted QB situation is resolved. 

Edited by rippadonn

5 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

I've been a Panther fan since day one. My only conclusion is we're not allowed while they are.

Why are we always shopping at Kmart even though this franchise is all of a sudden flush with cash? How the cap means nothing to the Aints and is the very reason we have to stay mediocre? 

We don't have a real QB either so the desire to sign here like when we had a respectable roster is diminished greatly. What's going to make DJ want to stay?

This team is a joke until the QB situation is resolved. 

Agreed. I would trade Teddy, and then move up to 3 in the draft. Even if I had to offer a little more than in a usual year. 

Edited by Jared Patterson

27 minutes ago, Jared Patterson said:

No we def want to keep him. Now if he gets WR1 money let him walk, but #2 money we could afford. My point is the Saints would be able to sign him and for some reason we can't. Maybe our cap and statistic guys aren't at their level.

We wouldn’t even pay him wr2 money we have DJ Moore and Anderson, I’m telling you they don’t want him that bad.