• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We signed Denzel Perryman

GoobyPls

15 hours ago, Panther'sBigD said:

Besides CMC, who it became obvious we were sitting out on purpose, who on the roster spent a lot of time out of the lineup with a new injury? I say new because Okung came into the picture with multiple prior injuries and KK has stayed injured for the last few years.

Rhule and Tepper have their sports science facility and they've said they're committed to providing the best care to their players year round. Perhaps in these three players we've signed, they see manageable injuries that can be mitigated by better care, and believe they can keep them on the field longer. Just a thought. I'm going to be optimistic about it. I'll be bummed if they spend all year on the bench, but it's just a game. 

Edit: 2021 will be Year One for a lot of what Rhule wanted to bring to Carolina, now that they won't have to do everything over Zoom and can be in the same building. 

Do not underestimate the sports science center and what Tepper wants from it...could be cutting edge

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

Seriously, is there an NFL player who hasn’t been injured. Hell even every college player we draft has been injured, it’s a violent game.

I dont know, it depends on many factors. Whats your injury definition? Are Kickers, long snapper, punters included? I mean Brett Farve played what 20 years in a row? I know by seasons end every single guy has some sort of sprain, bum, bruise, pull, soar, achy, etc ligament. Just cause youre not on the injury report, doesnt mean youre not playing hurt/injured either. Theres a few OLmen that have long careers with no games missed, but they are also the toughest ones about playing with pain. 

I know most huddlers do not want to know facts, still about everyone signed has either missed more than few games (each year) due to *injuries* or had a serve injury- ACL, Back, etc injury. Perryman has missed close to half his games and he plays MLB... Reddick is about the only injury free one, but until this year he  did not get many snaps too. 99% a injury-prone player moving to a new team, stays injury-prone(unless they turn in a backup). Seem the only way to get players was form they to either has a long history of injuries or Temple/Baylor.