• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Go on record. Who still wants Watson?

Sasquatch

1 minute ago, Icege said:

Before I answer, are you asking me to answer because you're open to learning or are you asking so that you can try to argue why it wasn't?

I'm not interested in screaming into the void during lunch, so if the latter I'll politely decline any further dialogue on it. If the former though, just lmk.

I am always open to learning. 

I will respectfully hear any argument you present and either give a legit rebuttal or acknowledge I have no real rebuttal and give you your due for presenting something I can't refute or deny. 

There will be no empty snide remarks or insults, that I can assure you. 

14 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I mean the previous guy has like 5 kids from multiple different women, including a stripper.

Where do we draw the line?

Kids with more than one woman?! OMG call the police! Cam was great on and off the field. He made a comment towards a female reporter that offended her and immediately apologized and spoke out against what he said. Outside of that he did a ton for the community.

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

You started off with a “pretty simple” which is never the case. Then said the victims need to go to the police right away. If they are scared or traumatized, how can you expect them to do this? People close to me have been sexually assaulted and the damage it can do is intense. The best thing for us and the team to do is move on from Watson. If something crazy happens showing all of these women are part of some crazy hoax (highly unlikely) then we can start considering him again. Until then, we need to move on and let the courts handle it. Nothing good can come of defending a millionaire with 19 cases of sexual assault against him.

Oh boy. 

Need and expect are not synonyms. lol

They don't mean the same thing. 

They NEED/SHOULD report right away to maximize the chances of the attacker being brought to justice. 

I don't EXPECT anything from them. They have to do what ever they WANT and feel COMFORTABLE with. 

We were never really in the DW sweepstakes. 

Although, if we can get him for a discount ie one 1st round pick, I would jump all over that regardless of his current troubles. Risk is worth the reward. 

13 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

I mean the previous guy has like 5 kids from multiple different women, including a stripper.

Where do we draw the line?

Since when is being a father a negative? That's quite the leap in logic. Can see the kind of circles you run in with remarks like this.

6 minutes ago, Agent Blue said:

I am always open to learning. 

I will respectfully hear any argument you present and either give a legit rebuttal or acknowledge I have no real rebuttal and give you your due for presenting something I can't refute or deny. 

There will be no empty snide remarks or insults, that I can assure you. 

Then you're looking to be convinced, not understand unfortunately.

Edited by Icege

Just now, Agent Blue said:

Oh boy. 

Need and expect are not synonyms. lol

They don't mean the same thing. 

They NEED/SHOULD report right away to maximize the chances of the attacker being brought to justice. 

I don't EXPECT anything from them. They have to do what ever they WANT and feel COMFORTABLE with. 

We were never really in the DW sweepstakes. 

Although, if we can get him for a discount ie one 1st round pick, I would jump all over that regardless of his current troubles. Risk is worth the reward. 

The risk is what it says to the public about our organizations views on the topic. Yeah he has all these pending cases against him, but he can really play football! It’s not only a PR nightmare, but will turn away many of our fans.

Just now, ForJimmy said:

The risk is what it says to the public about our organizations views on the topic. Yeah he has all these pending cases against him, but he can really play football! It’s not only a PR nightmare, but will turn away many of our fans.

We would gain more with him winning an NFL title for Charlotte a few years later. 

Lakers are doing just fine after supporting Kobe. 

Kobe PAID the woman to not testify in criminal court. 

Basically admitting guilt. 

1 minute ago, Agent Blue said:

We would gain more with him winning an NFL title for Charlotte a few years later. 

Lakers are doing just fine after supporting Kobe. 

Kobe PAID the woman to not testify in criminal court. 

Basically admitting guilt. 

One woman that was settled that was 10-15 years ago. Times have changed...

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

You mean like Tom Brady and his multiple kids with different women? Or does it not work that way?

That goes for anyone. 

Imo, you should only have kids in wedlock and not produce single moms and kids not growing up in nuclear families. 

• Pie 1