• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why nothing matters anymore

RIPTreyLance

Just now, TheMostInterestingMan said:

Who is letting him walk? Where the hell are you coming up with this right now? He’s not going anywhere. 

Ummm, we can offer a contract, that's the most we can do... He isn't obligated to accept it. Again, I'm sure the jags made a hell of an offer to Allen Robinson years ago. How did that turn out? Teams will line up to give DJ the bag with the production he's had. Don't be naive 

8 minutes ago, RIPTreyLance said:

Because teddy is awful and I'm thinking bigger picture. The consequences and ramifications of stalling this out another year. You did see Allen Robinson leave the jags right? Because I'm sure they would have loved having him back . 

If you are thinking bigger picture then it’s pretty obvious trading 3+ first round picks a year into a rebuild is a bad move... it’s the opposite if bigger picture. It’s short sighted. 

Rebuilding teams don’t trade all their assets a year into a rebuild with a new coaching staff and GM. That is the opposite of “bigger picture”

I am thinking bigger picture when I keep telling people this is gonna take awhile

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, RIPTreyLance said:

Franchise him for a year??? That's cool I guess. Like what are we talking about 

You are the one suggesting a rebuilding team throw 3+ first rounders at an unproven rookie a year into the real rebuild with a new staff and GM. As though that’s what’s gonna keep DJ Moore here. 

what are we talking about indeed. This board has lost all sense. Selling the farm for a rookie QB is not how successful teams rebuild. Period 

15 minutes ago, BleedinGreenNC said:

Ok, you can have Darnold for a 3rd.

The fact that you made that joke thinking it was funny shows you aren't a panther fan. Darnold is night and day better then bridgewater and it's not close. We would take him and the joke would be on you 

1 minute ago, RIPTreyLance said:

The fact that you made that joke thinking it was funny shows you aren't a panther fan. Darnold is night and day better then bridgewater and it's not close. We would take him and the joke would be on you 

Wasnt trying to be funny, i would be happy with that return. Trust me, the joke would be on the Panthers.