• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

We've virtually met with at least 2 CBs and 1 WR

top dawg

58 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I am not that impressed.  Does not play to his speed.  However, he has some potential.  I was more impressed with #4, that little scat back that ran for about 300 yards that day.

Haven't seen this game tape yet, will see his highlights tomorrow.

But there are a bunch of big bodied WR in this class. So he will have to stand out if he wants to be picked. 

9 hours ago, OldhamA said:

I'd love Elder to stay, but the fact he was benched at the end of the year for Hartsfield tells you what the coaching staff think of him. 

We weren't at the point of experimenting with any other position at that point - he's gone.

He hot benched for Hartsfield??? ... I must have missed that briefing smh.. well, he did get a prove it deal with the Lions today. 

We really need CB help lol. And I refuse to believe what's left out there couldnt compete with Pride, but I've been wrong before. 

22 hours ago, MHS831 said:

I am not that impressed.  Does not play to his speed.  However, he has some potential.  I was more impressed with #4, that little scat back that ran for about 300 yards that day.

So I watched some of his few highlights and also about 10 snaps in that game + his TD.

That seems to be his worst game during the 2019 season, so maybe he just had a bad day. 2 rec, 21 yards 1 td.

But not impressive in any way. Track star, sure, getting locked up by smaller backs all the time and cannot beat press. But he sure is big, but there are about ~10 other guys just as big as him in the draft.

What competition level is this? (I have of course, no clue about different college divisions). 😄

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, kass said:

So I watched some of his few highlights and also about 10 snaps in that game + his TD.

That seems to be his worst game during the 2019 season, so maybe he just had a bad day. 2 rec, 21 yards 1 td.

But not impressive in any way. Track star, sure, getting locked up by smaller backs all the time and cannot beat press. But he sure is big, but there are about ~10 other guys just as big as him in the draft.

What competition level is this? (I have of course, no clue about different college divisions). 😄

D II? 

• Pie 1