• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are some examples of QBs who were once considered huge busts, but revived their career on another team?

bobowilson

I've seen Ryan Tannehill cited, but he was actually above average in on a terrible Miami team.

In his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th season, he passed for over 4000 yards.   His passer rating was always in the 90s, and while not a top tier QB, you couldn't really call him a bust.  Tannehill went from pretty good to better, so I would never compare him to Darnold's disastrous start.

Drew Brees was also very good in San Diego;  are there any examples we can use to have hope for Darnold?

• Pie 1
  • Poo 7

Just now, Aquemini said:

At best Darnold can be what Dalton was in Cinci

Darnold keeps Carolina out of the sweepstakes for a real QB

Dalton was always good though, right off the gate  There was actually a silly debate Dalton should be rookie of the year against Cam.

• Poo 2

1 minute ago, bobowilson said:

I'm not sure there are any QBs who started like Darnold who ever had good careers in the NFL.

He might have to pull off a first in NFL history.

Panther fans love the idea of breaking records.

For instance the notion we would’ve made the playoffs with a good QB las year, would have set records because of how atrocious our entire team was. Just hasn’t happened.

Not a fan of Darnold but he does have a record, and that’s being the youngest qb to start in the modern nfl. Had crappy coaching.

It’s hard to find a team with as little talent at the Jets. They have none if their first round picks left. In 2019 Darnold’s stats weren’t terrible (kind of on par with Teddy’s this past year with way less help). That shoulder injury last year seemed to really set him back (happened early week 3 or 4) The Jets suck with him, but are winless in the games he missed these past 3 years. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

5 minutes ago, Aquemini said:

At best Darnold can be what Dalton was in Cinci

Darnold keeps Carolina out of the sweepstakes for a real QB

I’m not the biggest Darnold fan, but he is far more athletic than Dalton with a better arm. He ceiling is much higher with a floor much lower. Dalton is more like Teddy...

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It’s hard to find a team with as little talent at the Jets. They have none if their first round picks left. In 2019 Darnold’s stats weren’t terrible (kind of on par with Teddy’s this past year with way less help). That shoulder injury last year seemed to really set him back (happened early week 3 or 4) The Jets suck with him, but are winless in the games he missed these past 3 years. 

Nearly every QB drafted in the top 3 goes to a terrible team [otherwise the team never would have been in position to have such a high draft pick].

Franchise QBs find a way to elevate disastrous franchises. Cam Newton went to a 1-15 team Hurney had sabotaged and instantly lifted them to contention.

Perhaps Darnold's situation was a little worse than normal, but he showed nothing to indicate he had a future in this league.

• Beer 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Unveiling FitSpresso: A Comprehensive Review for Weight Loss and Wellness (2848 Words) In our relentless pursuit of a healthy weight and vibrant well-being, FitSpresso emerges as a dietary supplement promising a natural solution. This in-depth review delves into FitSpresso, exploring its ingredients, effectiveness, potential benefits and drawbacks, and guiding you towards informed decision-making. FitSpresso Reviews: A Window into User Experiences FitSpresso user reviews paint a multifaceted picture. Some users report positive experiences, highlighting increased energy levels, improved digestion, and noticeable weight loss. Others express concerns about limited results or mild side effects. It's crucial to remember that individual experiences can vary, and a healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet and regular exercise remains paramount for sustainable weight management. Key Considerations Before Choosing FitSpresso While FitSpresso boasts natural ingredients, consulting a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement is essential. This ensures it aligns with your unique needs and avoids potential interactions with medications you're already taking. What is FitSpresso? FitSpresso positions itself as a revolutionary weight loss supplement formulated with a blend of natural ingredients. It claims to target the root cause of weight gain – a sluggish metabolism – by boosting its function and promoting efficient fat burning. Additionally, FitSpresso aims to regulate blood sugar levels, enhance energy, improve digestion, and support overall health. Demystifying the Science Behind FitSpresso FitSpresso's effectiveness hinges on its core ingredients: Capsicum Annum (Chili Pepper): This ingredient contains capsaicin, a compound linked to increased metabolism and fat burning, potentially suppressing appetite and reducing calorie intake [1]. Panax Ginseng: Renowned for its adaptogenic properties, ginseng may improve metabolic function and reduce inflammation, aiding in weight management [2]. Chromium Picolinate: This mineral supports healthy blood sugar levels and potentially curbs cravings for sugary treats, facilitating weight control [3]. L-Carnitine: This amino acid derivative plays a role in transporting fatty acids to cells for energy production, potentially enhancing fat burning [4]. Milk Thistle: This herb supports liver health, potentially aiding in the detoxification process during weight loss. Banaba Leaf: This leaf extract boasts potential blood sugar regulation properties, which may indirectly contribute to weight management. Pros and Cons of FitSpresso Weighed Pros: Natural ingredients Targets multiple aspects of weight management May enhance energy levels May support digestion Cons: Limited scientific evidence for all ingredients User experiences vary Potential for side effects Not a magic bullet for weight loss Health Benefits of Using FitSpresso (Separating Fact from Hype) The science supporting FitSpresso's claims varies for each ingredient. While some, like capsaicin, have promising research on their metabolic-boosting effects, others require further investigation. Remember, a healthy diet and exercise remain the cornerstone of sustainable weight loss. Potential Side Effects of FitSpresso: What to Watch Out For As with any supplement, FitSpresso may cause side effects in some individuals. Common concerns include upset stomach, nausea, and diarrhea, particularly for those with sensitive stomachs. Capsaicin can also trigger heartburn in some users. It's advisable to start with a low dosage and monitor your body's response. Is FitSpresso Safe? FitSpresso is generally considered safe for most healthy adults when used as directed. However, it's crucial to consult a healthcare professional before starting any new supplement, especially if you have underlying health conditions, are pregnant, or breastfeeding. What Do FitSpresso Customer Reviews Reveal? Customer reviews on FitSpresso range from positive to negative. Some users report success stories with weight loss and improved energy, while others express disappointment with limited results. It's important to maintain realistic expectations and understand individual experiences may differ. Where to Buy FitSpresso and How Much Does It Cost? FitSpresso is typically available for purchase on the manufacturer's website. Prices can vary depending on the package and quantity purchased. Be cautious of unauthorized sellers and ensure you're buying from a reputable source. Bonuses Offered by FitSpresso: Sweeteners or Substantive Perks? Some FitSpresso packages may include bonus materials like e-books or access to online resources related to weight loss and healthy living. FitSpresso Reviews: Final Verdict FitSpresso presents itself as a natural solution for weight management and overall well-being. While its ingredients possess some promising properties, the effectiveness hinges on individual factors. Consulting a healthcare professional before starting FitSpresso is crucial. Remember, a balanced diet and regular exercise are the foundation for long-term weight loss success.   https://jobs.police1.com/job/p4d6cr/java-burn-reviews-scam-coffee-weight-loss-ingredients-customer’s-complaints/java-burn/new-hampshire   https://jobs.police1.com/job/auswc9/biovanish-reviews-(new-customer-2024-update)-scam-weight-loss-supplement/biovanish/new-hampshire   https://jobs.police1.com/job/9jvvv4/emperor’s-vigor-tonic-reviews-(beware-scam-alerts-explored)-customer-say-about-side-effects-49/vigor-tonic/new-hampshire   Java Burn Reviews FitSpresso Reviews FitSpresso FitSpresso Real Reviews Puravive Reviews Emperor's Vigor Tonic reviews    
    • Emperor's Vigor Tonic is touted as a strength and stamina enhancer, composed of a powerful blend of twelve natural ingredients. This supplement is designed to support male health by providing nutritional benefits and promoting overall bodily well-being. Available in the form of easy-to-swallow tablets, it is suitable for any man seeking to improve his health. In this review, we will take a closer look at Emperor’s Vigor Tonic to determine its effectiveness and value.   Emperor’s Vigor Tonic: My Honest Reviews and Feedback I've been using Emperor's Vigor Tonic for several months now, and I am truly impressed with the results. As someone constantly searching for effective, natural health supplements, this tonic has become a staple in my routine. One of the most noticeable benefits since I started taking Emperor’s Vigor Tonic is the substantial increase in my energy levels. It's not just a fleeting boost but a consistent surge that supports me through long, demanding days. Whether it's enduring long workouts or meeting the challenges of my hectic schedule, I feel significantly more energetic and resilient. The comprehensive blend of natural ingredients, like Dodder Seed, Wild Yam, and Cnidium Monnieri, also appears to be highly beneficial. I've noticed a marked reduction in post-workout inflammation, and my overall immune health seems to have improved as well. The daily capsule is incredibly easy to incorporate into my routine, ensuring I don't miss a day, which is vital for maintaining the benefits. Moreover, the customer service at Emperor’s Vigor Tonic is outstanding. They are responsive and genuinely seem to care about customer satisfaction, which is comforting. Also, the peace of mind provided by their 60-day money-back guarantee made the initial decision to try this product much easier. https://jobs.police1.com/job/jq8l6d/emperor’s-vigor-tonic-reviews-(beware-scam-alerts-exposed)-customer-say-about-side-effects/emperor’s-vigor-tonic-rev/florida
    • This is an evaluation year for Canales and his staff to really see what the roster can do in his system.  Based on the status of our roster, a new regime, the same meddling owner, etc… I have a hard time believing that we’re going to come out and shock the world.  In all likelihood, this season will set us up for the top draft pick in ‘25.  Sadly, that’s my expectation.