Jump to content
  • Welcome!

    Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

    Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

    Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

     

Hurricanes @ Lightning 4/19-4/20 Final Two.


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Dammit. Just couldn't control that rebound. fug.

Not bad though, we did sneak a point away from them. 

Should have been Aho-Tro-Slavin. 
 

Nino with Pesce and fast that wouldn’t have happened. 

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

The soft goal killed Mrazek. Will be interesting to see if Rod starts him again tomorrow.

Rebounds were the story of Mrazek's game tonight. Ned stops 2 of the 3 tonight. Hopefully he's in net tomorrow. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Rebounds were the story of Mrazek's game tonight. Ned stops 2 of the 3 tonight. Hopefully he's in net tomorrow. 

He didn’t look sharp on the rebound but one was unreachable. The overtime was a product of bad up front play. Pesce who had been solid for a number of games now messed up a big one. In overtime Rod has to put Dougie at least if not Slavin on the ice with Aho. I will say though both Aho and Tro were a little slow on the skates tonight. I expect a serious offensive showing tomorrow night. 

  • Pie 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, 54th man said:

Tampa is a dirty team

If the hit on Necas isn’t a suspension by tomorrow afternoon. I’d go headhunting. No wonder we don’t want to put TT in against them. 

  • Flames 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I had to watch the game late, but Tampa thinks they can out muscle the Canes and they played like goons tonight.

If Tampa's player doesn't at least a game for leaving his feet on that hit to Necas then we know what the deal is with the league and where the Canes stand.....no suspension and the Canes need to go ahead and take the us vs. The World attitude approach from here on out.  Don't even let the zebras and the NHL dictate whether you win or lose....leave it on the ice.

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm all about physical play in the league and I appreciate solid checks and hits as part of the game.

Killorn put himself in another category, right there with the likes Tkachuk, Milan Lucic, Tom Wilson, Kadri and Marchand; as a dirty player. There was an intent to injure followed by his cheering the crowd as a hockey player laid on the ice.

Fug you Killorn, I'm hoping to see you in Raleigh and I'd be more than happy to express my thoughts with you. I won't be hard to spot- 6'6" 285 telling you to your face you're a piece of sh!t.

  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

I'm all about physical play in the league and I appreciate solid checks and hits as part of the game.

Killorn put himself in another category, right there with the likes Tkachuk, Milan Lucic, Tom Wilson, Kadri and Marchand; as a dirty player. There was an intent to injure followed by his cheering the crowd as a hockey player laid on the ice.

Fug you Killorn, I'm hoping to see you in Raleigh and I'd be more than happy to express my thoughts with you. I won't be hard to spot- 6'6" 285 telling you to your face you're a piece of sh!t.

Not TT. Dunno if Brock is even traveling with the team. Necas?

Or could it mean bean/gardiner.

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Not TT. Dunno if Brock is even traveling with the team. Necas?

Or could it mean bean/gardiner.

Brock didn't travel with the team. 

After watching TB go head hunting and playing goon like hockey last night I think we hold off on Turbo coming back.

Any word on Killorn discipline? 

  • Pie 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Any word on Killorn discipline? 

If it’s going to happen today it’ll be about 4PM EST when they general announce suspensions recently. 
 

I have a feeling that since they haven’t made any comment we won’t be seeing anything today. 
 

It’s pretty clear they were headhunting and this isn’t going to reflect well. Guess it’s up to our guys to do something about it. 

  • Pie 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...