• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Great Jaycee Horn videos

Here are two videos to help you get on the Jaycee Horn bandwagon and really make you love this pick.

1st video : A breakdown of him as a prospect and film analysis.

2nd video : A series from Jaycee Horn's personal Youtube account that I suggest you watch the second episode of.

This kid is beyond competitive and will be a stud for us for years to come. Also worth noting, his #1 Wr he wants to guard in the NFL is...Julio Jones. He wants bump and run with the best of the best.

Will say the first 5 minutes or so of the breakdown video was concerning. He got out played by that WR on almost every play and a penalty would have been called on almost all of his hands stuff in the NFL. His critical thinking and fundamentals are there though which is huge. 

Will reserve judgment till I can watch the whole breakdown. 

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Will say the first 5 minutes or so of the breakdown video was concerning. He got out played by that WR on almost every play and a penalty would have been called on almost all of his hands stuff in the NFL. His critical thinking and fundamentals are there though which is huge. 

I think you actually have to understand what his coverage responsibilities were on each play. On plays where he had coverage help he works to force his WR towards his help. When he was on an island you can see him lock down the WR.

I hope has the same drive that his dad had.

• Pie 1

35 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Those were his early years.  The video was a progression of what he learned and corrected during his college career.  The top CBs have the handsy tendencies, it's about doing it right like Gilmoure and Ramsey. 

• Pie 3

Watch the whole first video.  Brett Kallmann does a great job of breaking down the problems Horn had as a sophomore (when he was getting abused by AL), and how he changed things this year.  Shows that he has the athletic traits, as well as the drive to get better.  While I expect he will get beat from time to time, I think Horn has all the tools to be a true CB1 for years to come for us. 

If he can help get our Defense off the field a few more times...

• Pie 2