• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Verge's Draft Grades

Verge

I agree, but in a year or two from now, I am willing to bet Shi Smith is an A+.  I think he was undervalued going in and he dropped. 

Tremble will be that locker room guy--fan favorite--special teams hero and basic slobber knocker.  Agreed, he could have gone a round later--although some had him as the #3 TE in a weak TE class.

I am most excited about what we found in Nixon, Brown, and Smith later in the draft.  Not exaggerating--those three are better than some of Marty's top 3 draft picks--I can't think of a Marty draft that was much better.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2

And now, deep thoughts:

I am most excited about what we found in Nixon, Brown, and Smith later in the draft.  Not exaggerating--those three are better than some of Marty's top 3 draft picks--I can't think of a Marty draft that was much better.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I agree, but in a year or two from now, I am willing to bet Shi Smith is an A+.  I think he was undervalued going in and he dropped. 

Tremble will be that locker room guy--fan favorite--special teams hero and basic slobber knocker.  Agreed, he could have gone a round later--although some had him as the #3 TE in a weak TE class.

Big men that can start or provide depth late. Love it. Big brain GM time. 

• Pie 2

I mean I don't expect all these guys to hit but who knows.  Pretty much would agree with the grades.  Only really small thing would be I am not sure how much Chuba brings that is all that much better than Bonnafon.  Kinda similar.

Brown "might" need constant weight monitoring but the player is awesome if he keeps that in check.

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 1