• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Tipped Off About Saints Wanting WR Terrance Marshall In The Draft

KatsAzz

The Saints have the hardware to mock us into oblivion if they so choose. The once lowly Bucs whose tacky uniforms from yesteryear made them the joke of the league now run the division with two trophies. If not for the first pick in the 2011 draft the last ten years for the Carolina Panthers would have been a comedy of mediocrity like Billy Volek and any other washed up journeyman quarterback around that time. Yet I visit here and see people griping about the new fans the team has brought in. The delusion is wild.

• Flames 2

7 minutes ago, frankw said:

The Saints have the hardware to mock us into oblivion if they so choose. The once lowly Bucs whose tacky uniforms from yesteryear made them the joke of the league now run the division with two trophies. If not for the first pick in the 2011 draft the last ten years for the Carolina Panthers would have been a comedy of mediocrity like Billy Volek and any other washed up journeyman quarterback around that time. Yet I visit here and see people griping about the new fans the team has brought in. The delusion is wild.

How many seasons would Rivera have lasted without Cam? I would say no more than 3-4 tops. Remember when he didn't coach well until his job was on the line? I think the first time that happened was around that time. I remember there being 2 instances. 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, frankw said:

I just have a feeling Tepper was right. They could have drafted Fields, heck Trask was there in the second. Optionality would dictate that since not having a franchise QB is a HUGE problem (those who now feel it, know it) you'd have another good/great option already there. There would have been nothing wrong with a player behind Darnold competing for that position, it only makes him better or our team better if he can't compete with the other QB and is ejected. Optionality. Now our chips are in Darnolds hands will he statistically buck the trend 1st rnd bust staying busts?! I think guys jobs will depend on that SOON, I just have a feeling.

We cannot afford to be thrust into the realm of NFL bottom feeders. Panthers have always been middle of the road with a couple peaks but the Panthers have never been a bottom feeding franchise.

Sam IS the biggest bet that Rhule has made as of yet. I'm hoping for the best. A lot rides on Sam's success -optionality

• Beer 1

23 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

How many seasons would Rivera have lasted without Cam? I would say no more than 3-4 tops. Remember when he didn't coach well until his job was on the line? I think the first time that happened was around that time. I remember there being 2 instances. 

At the same time, how much better would our record been and even Superbowls had Rivera been able to keep Greg Hardy like he and TD publicly lobbied to do.

I can't totally blame Rivera for that f'ery.

1 hour ago, frankw said:

Holy wall of derp.

Nobody is complaining about new fans. People were pointing out one who didn't know who he was referring to when trying to be a smart ass. You need the simplest things spelled out for you.

Edited by Moo Daeng

4 minutes ago, Moo Daeng said:

Holy wall of derp.

Nobody is complaining about new fans. People were pointing out one who didn't know who he was referring to when trying to be a smart ass. You need the simplest things spelled out for you.

Are you going to spend mother's day following me from thread to thread?