• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers latest video on the new look draft process

Meh, was mostly fluff. A compilation of most the videos they posted during the draft. The only thing unique was a Scott Fitterer interview in the middle so I'd recommend that.

It's funny, you see the Colts, Bills and even the Browns putting out this videos with amazing production value and real behind the scenes stuff, and I wish we did that too. I know we started to last year, but it's been too long and infrequently.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, blueandblackattack said:

Meh, was mostly fluff. A compilation of most the videos they posted during the draft. The only thing unique was a Scott Fitterer interview in the middle so I'd recommend that.

It's funny, you see the Colts, Bills and even the Browns putting out this videos with amazing production value and real behind the scenes stuff, and I wish we did that too. I know we started to last year, but it's been too long and infrequently.

agree 

• Beer 1

16 hours ago, blueandblackattack said:

The production value was kind of low too. After seeing the Colts video, that was a big letdown. 

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

14 hours ago, Basbear said:

O noes @Zod ........... "panthers huddle " better make some calls, dem fightin words!!!

not sure if you were around, but this place was originally called Panthers Huddle years ago, and the Panthers got in touch with Igo to get him to change the name.

8 hours ago, vorbis said:

not sure if you were around, but this place was originally called Panthers Huddle years ago, and the Panthers got in touch with Igo to get him to change the name.

Ive been on/off huddle since 2007, had forgotten that. I dont know if it happen during that, but that you said it I remember posts about it later on...

On 5/10/2021 at 4:37 PM, Moo Daeng said:

I really don't care about in depth war room coverage. Tell me about the players after you select them and entertain me on the field. I can't imagine anyone in that room wants it to be covered in depth 

I get it. Most people wanna see the highlights on the field, but some others like me just really like to see the inner workings as much as possible because it's just such a fascinating and unique world. But if it was the Panthers choice to not have more than what they showed in the draft room, then that's fine. But if it's a possibility, for me I'd be totally down to see it.

'til then, I guess I'll just get my kicks from the aforementioned teams.