• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

General Playoff Thread.

Harbingers

36 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

I don't think there is any question Ned is the guy. Not to me, anyway.

I hope Rod doesn't hold on to his vet mentality again this time. I get the whole, "nobody loses their job to injury" thing. But, we've already seen what happens when you don't ride the hot hand in net in the playoffs. 

Ned should get the start. Has there ever been a legit Vezina candidate who didn't start their team's first playoff game? 

Edited by Stumpy
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

9 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

I hope Rod doesn't hold on to his vet mentality again this time. I get the whole, "nobody loses their job to injury" thing. But, we've already seen what happens when you don't ride the hot hand in net in the playoffs. 

Ned should get the start. Has there ever been a legit Vezina candidate who didn't start their team's first playoff game? 

If Mrazek has been in the starter crease I assume rod is gonna hot hand him until he loses or we go to Nashville or perhaps longer.

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

If Mrazek has been in the starter crease I assume rod is gonna hot hand him until he loses or we go to Nashville or perhaps longer.

I think you are right. Though I hope you are wrong. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1